Women are purchasing an estimated 7.8 million new vehicles and are crucial for auto dealer’s success. It takes more than having the ‘best price’ or a female spokesperson to market to today’s woman car buyer.
The demographics of American families are changing rapidly and are impacting sales at your store. Dealerships need to pay close attention to engaging, marketing and optimizing sales to this powerful segment.
Here are some game-changing data points:
• 45% of women purchase cars by themselves 1
• 38% of women out earn their husbands 2
• 53% of millennial car buyers are women 3
• 56% of women do not purchase from the brand dealer closest to their home 1
Women-Drivers.com is proud to publish the 2017 U.S. Women’s Car Dealership Report which is drawn from 4,653 women’s car dealer reviews and opt-in surveys through December 2016. The company generates its’ proprietary Women Satisfaction Index® (WSI) Optics, ranging from a high of 5.0 to a low of 1.0 for each dealership review score. Women rated their dealership for Purchasing, Servicing or Shopping.
Further, we measured Certified Trusted Dealers who have a cumulative 97.1% satisfaction score vs non-certified trusted dealers who have a cumulative 85.5% satisfaction score. What a difference!
Best business practices are included in this actionable report to elevate your female client engagement. And to help your store achieve increased market share, sales and retention.
What new practices will you put in place to be a destination dealership for women?
1. Data derived from Women-Drivers.com↩
2. Rampell, Catherine. “U.S. Women on the Rise as Family Breadwinner.” The New York Times. May, 2013. Web. February, 2015. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/business/economy/women-as-family-breadwinner-on-the-risestudy-says.html↩
3. “Next Generation Car Buyer Study.” AutoTrader. August, 2013. PDF.↩
Women-Drivers.com is the premier car dealer review site focused on women+families. It connects women buyers to Certified Trusted Dealers. Over sixty percent of women report not being comfortable buying a car. The company provides reputation management, website content, and advanced Women’s Satisfaction Index® Optics for dealerships and OEMs to better service women clients when Purchasing, Shopping and in the Service Drive. @Women-Drivers #CompareTrustBuy
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.