Today’s auto shoppers are empowered like never before with real-time information at their fingertips. They are able to stay in control of the buying process in ways not possible before. For dealerships that engage, access and respond to today’s evolving customer behavior and preferences, opportunities for growth are substantial. Those that don’t risk losing market share to their competition or worse.
Consider the following…
- Today, 90% of auto shoppers start their research online. But a recent Google auto study showed that 97% of potential customers who visit a dealer website don’t convert. Why?
- One out of every five page views on the Internet today is Facebook. Are you doing everything possible to ‘like’ this new style of customer behavior?
- There used to be four channels to influence customers: TV, radio, print, and outdoor – now there are a multitude, including social media, PR, reputation management and the list keeps on going. Do you know how to utilize multiple marketing channels to promote profit?
- The domestic automotive service, parts, and accessories industry is a $300 billion marketplace. But car dealers lose nearly $200 billion of this market to national service brands like Firestone, Goodyear, Pep Boys, and Jiffy Lube. Do you know the steps necessary to win back some of this business?
- New vehicle redesigns, strategic lease and APR incentives are shifting many customers away from certified pre-owned units. Do you know how to manage and profit from these trends?
- Women influence more than 82% of all auto purchases…over $200 billion annually on purchases, maintenance and service. But nearly 80% of dealerships don’t have a strategy focused on the female – do you?
- How do you connect the dots between the vehicles you sell and the marketing dollars you spend to get buyers in your showroom? And once you can track every lead you generate, how will you manage the leads who don’t buy immediately? Will you leave money on the table due to slow follow-up and lost opportunity?
Attending the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will provide detailed strategies to target, reach and influence today’s ultra-informed customer and help you maximize sales opportunities. With over 100 sessions and unrivaled peer networking opportunities, Digital Dealer provides strategies to improve every department in your dealership. The scope of information offered allows an attendee to customize their Digital Dealer experience to their specific needs. Many dealerships bring one person for each session track, and then use what they learned to plan for next year.
And with the debut of additional education options, Digital Dealer will provide even more value. Through Digital Dealer Learning Labs attendees will be able to garner one on one coaching from leading experts in the subject of Google strategies, Facebook strategies, Mobile Apps, e-Newsletters, SEO, Social Media strategies, BDC processes, Video strategies, Telephone scripts, and Fixed Operations mobile strategies.
The exhibit hall will feature over 100 top industry products and services providers and the introduction of Digital Dealer Innovation Hours, concise demonstrations of the latest and greatest technologies, products, services, and business applications, many of which will be launched at DD 13.
Further, dealers and managers will have the opportunity to delve in case studies on how an actual dealership used a specific product, service, technology or application to determine if it might be right for their dealership.
For a complete line-up of speakers visit: http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/speakers/
To register for the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition visit http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/register/
Following is just a small sample of the over 100 industry thought leaders ready to present game changing digital strategies at Digital Dealer 13.
High impact keynotes:
Fine-tuning your online marketing
A holistic approach for winning customers online.
Marianna Kerppola and Peter Leto, industry strategists for Google’s Dealer Jumpstart Team
Plus Keith Watts with Facebook will share the latest trends and updates from the world’s most popular website.
Thought provoking general sessions:
Best practices to live by
Best practices of the most successful dealers and how they integrate multiple marketing mediums to attract, sell, service and retain more customers for less cost.
Sean Wolfington, Chairman and CEO of the Wolfington Companies
Dealer Facebook marketing 2013
Proven strategies to attract visitors, engage genuine fans and generate leads.
Kathi Kruse, founder of Kruse Control Inc.
And over 100 sessions, allowing you to select from a wide range of topics to find the information most relevant to your specific business needs. Here are just a few examples:
Dealership peers will share strategies that have worked in their own operations.
Fundamentals of Internet structure
How to build a successful Internet department from the ground up
Anthony Bartoli, Digital Marketing Director, Bommarito Super Stores
Rich Lucy, e-Marketing Director, Tim Dahle Nissan
Fixed operations gurus share their knowledge, experience and expertise.
Double your fixed operations business in the mobile world
How the top dealer groups use digital and mobile marketing strategies to beat the national service brands.
Jeff Clark, EVP Business Development, DealerOn, Inc.
Learn from top pre-owned specialists.
Certified pre-owned market update, plus volume trends
Is CPO here to stay? How the new-car market is impacting certified pre-owned sales.
Juan Flores, Director of Vehicle Valuation, Kelley Blue Book
As social media continues to evolve, leading experts prepare to outline how to stay ahead of the competition.
Creative cut-through in today’s media
Creative ideas that will generate a positive result in both new and old media, as well as an in-depth look at the power of e-mail marketing.
Patrick Tessier, founder of Salesfest
Industry trainers and consultants along with market leaders will discuss new trends that will shape the future of the automotive industry.
The next generation innovation panel
Hear about the types of new innovations in digital technology that will be introduced in the near future.
Eric Brown, CEO and co-founder of Dataium LLC
Jason Ezell, President and co-founder of Dataium LLC
Turbocharging your new car sales
Gain market share, win consumer engagement and sell more new cars by differentiating your dealership’s brand and reputation online.
Laurie Foster, Dealer Training Manager, Cars.com
Internet selling to women
Selling automotive products to women on the Internet
Delia Passi, CEO, Medelia Inc.