VinSolutions, the marketplace leader of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools for the automotive industry and Haystak Digital Marketing, the automotive marketplace leader for digital marketing products and services, announce the full integration of the VinSolutions CRM suite of products and Haystak’s digital marketing solutions in their all-new website platform.
“Since VinSolutions acquired Haystak last year, we’ve been working diligently to combine our expertise and create best-in-class products for dealers,” said Duncan Scarry, Founder and General Manager of Haystak Digital Marketing. “The VinSolutions CRM integration with the all-new website platform, combined with our ever-expanding suite of digital marketing solutions, allows Haystak to help dealers connect with customers, drive more engaged traffic to their showrooms and increase the return from their online marketing investments through better execution and measurement.”
“The existing integration of VinSolutions’ CRM and website platform is one of the key features that dealers value and utilize to increase consumer engagement and return on investment” said Brian Skutta, Vice President and General Manager of VinSolutions. “VinSolutions’ dealers who choose to upgrade to the new platform will benefit from Haystak’s digital marketing expertise while maintaining the same integrated CRM functionality they have today, including our VinLens live website tracking.”
Developed from the ground up with the latest, most innovative technology, the Haystak platform will offer dealers:
- “Responsive” technology that automatically detects how shoppers access a dealership website — from a phone, tablet or desktop computer: Shoppers will access the dealership’s website in a format specific to their particular device, establishing a more user friendly experience and ease of navigation. Today, many websites have only a single format that attempts to accommodate all devices.
- Dynamic website content that is easy to design, edit and update. Dealers can choose website designs from an extensive library of tested templates, or Haystak can create completely custom designs, depending on format regardless of the device being used. A content management center provides dealers with complete control over all aspects of their website. Design changes can be made quickly, often with the click of a single button; making it easy to create and update new content and web pages, without having to code.
- Integrated search engine optimization (SEO) and advanced reporting: Enhanced features include dynamic multi-dimensional SEO content creation, and advanced SEO reporting tools that display the dollar value of SEO initiatives and track competitors’ performance. In addition, all Haystak search team members are Google® and Bing® certified and available to consult with customers.
- Personalization: The new website platform can dynamically change site content based on shopper’s online behavior to offer the most relevant content for the user. Haystak’s new platform also creates and updates dealership contact information and placements on all major online yellow pages to keep local listings current and ahead of competitors.
- Comprehensive dashboard analytics: Haystak’s web analytics packages range from the most basic to the most advanced, depending on the dealership’s reporting and data analysis needs. Easy to read reporting tools seamlessly integrate the performance of all digital marketing initiatives through a dashboard with rankings, geographies, competitors and overall site health.
“The integration between the VinSolutions’ CRM and Haystak’s all-new website platform allows a dealer’s digital marketing efforts to come full circle, providing a level of insight not found in any other solution. The combination gives dealers the best tools the industry has to offer to acquire new customers and maintain those relationships for years to come,” added Skutta.
Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, VinSolutions® provides dealers with sophisticated software that combines the needs of complex dealership processes with intuitive and easy to use software to help make every customer connection count. This all-in-one internal management, sales and service marketing solutions platform is a cloud-based system. It is used by dealer groups and individual dealerships from anywhere an Internet connection is available, including mobile devices.
VinSolutions has been named to the Inc. 500 in 2010 and the Inc. 5000 in 2011, 2012 and 2013, as well as received the Automotive Website Award for Best Integrated Website Platform in 2012 from PCG Consulting and the Driving Sales’ Innovation Cup in 2012 for its VinLens™ product. VinSolutions is OEM certified by every major manufacturer and is ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds and DealerTrack DMS (Dealer Management System) certified. Founded in 2006, VinSolutions is a subsidiary of AutoTrader Group, which includes AutoTrader.com®, Kelley Blue Book®, vAuto®, HomeNet Automotive® and Haystak Digital Marketing. AutoTrader Group is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises.