A more competitive and transparent retail environment requires dealers and managers to establish a market-specific strategy to ensure success in their used vehicle departments. vAuto Founder, Dale Pollak, will reveal to you how to establish a strategy that plays to a market’s top-selling vehicle segments and the goals for inventory turn, return on investment (ROI) and profitability.
You will find out how market-focused metrics and inventory management tools can pinpoint the “right” cars and “right” acquisition prices to fulfill a dealership’s broader used vehicle strategy and objectives. Learn how these metrics and tools help protect the ROI and profitability potential of every car at each stage of a used vehicle’s lifecycle. Bonus: Take home benchmarks for online auction and trade-in acquisitions to ensure that you acquire every car “on the money.” Dale Pollak is sharing his expertise with you.
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. Learn how to develop your own used vehicle inventory strategy based on your market and dealership objectives for volume, inventory turn and profitability.
2. Learn how to understand the market-based metrics that detail the “right” used vehicles and “right” prices to fit a dealer’s market and strategic objectives.
3. Learn how to apply market-based metrics to protect and preserve the ROI/profitability of every used car from acquisition to the front line to the sales desk.
4. Learn how to use metrics-based benchmarks to evaluate the effectiveness of your trade-in and auction acquisition efforts.
5. Learn how inventory management metrics integrate with online merchandising to maximize used vehicle sales volumes and ROI/profitability.
Drawing from 13 years of experience as a retail automobile dealer, Dale Pollak founded two highly successful retail automotive solution companies. The first was Digital Motor Works, sold to ADP Corporation in 2002, and the second was vAuto, sold to AutoTrader.com in 2010. In addition, Pollak has authored two best-selling books on used vehicle management practices and strategies. Pollak received his B.S. in Business Administration from Indiana University and is a graduate of the General Motors Institute of Automotive Development. Pollak also earned a law degree from DePaul University’s College of Law, and is a four-time winner of the American Jurisprudence Award for top performance in his class.
A 13th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Speaker: Dale Pollak presents: Blending Science and Strategy to Maximize Used Vehicle ROI: This session will help you to establish a market-specific inventory strategy and execute it using market-based data to maximize used vehicle return on investment (ROI) and profitability.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 100 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital.
The Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition is the premier educational conference and expo dedicated to Internet and technology solutions for automotive professionals. Digital Dealer events deliver the largest array of speakers, peer to peer opportunities, and exhibit hall offerings – all carefully designed to impart cutting edge business strategies. With an audience of the industry’s most progressive dealers and managers and the most innovative conference format, Digital Dealer provides the ultimate learning and networking environment. For more information, visit: www.DigitalDealerConference.com