What if from the moment of lead arrival up to the point of sale, you could deliver the customer just the right information at just the right time, for every single lead? What if, as you were doing that, you could ensure your dealership was fully engaged socially, across over 50 sites (from Facebook to Yelp to DealerRater.com), publishing content, encouraging positive reviews, republishing those reviews, responding to every single review (positive or negative) and engaging with every Twitter post in your market that revealed an interest in buying or servicing a car?
In other words, what if you could deliver off-the-charts customer service to every single car-buying prospect, while delivering a virtuoso performance in your social engagement with every single reviewer or review-seeking surfer? The answer: unit sales and service bookings would shoot up. You would blow the tops off your CSI numbers. Your profits would soar. Your market reputation would soar. And you would become a dominant dealer within your region.
Here’s the thing: finally, it’s all within your grasp. With the right vendor partnerships, you make digital domination happen, freeing you to focus on your unique strength: selling and servicing cars.
Vendors are available to:
- Send an information-rich, multi-vehicle price quote on every lead in 10 minutes.
- Ensure that if you can’t get on the phone in time, a call will be made to every lead following the sending of the quote within 45 minutes.
- Follow up with customers via email to continue to attract them towards a purchase and adjusting messaging automatically as the system discovers that a consumer has changed vehicle preferences.
- Follow up with consumers via online ads, dynamically adjusting the message so that the customer’s vehicle of interest is presented in the ad with the name of the dealership to whom the consumer’s lead was sent.
- Provision for you the more than 50 sites that attract your potential customers, ensuring your dealership has a favorable presence and fresh content.
- Monitor all ratings and reviews, responding to all immediately, in a constructive and positive way.
- Publish favorable reviews on your website and Facebook page.
- Track Twitter activity, and discover/respond to consumers who express interest in buying or servicing a car in your market.
With strong vendor partnerships in place, you can redirect precious time and energy to the fundamental drivers of dealership success that only you can deliver:
- Persistent live follow-up (phone/email/text) in the 14 days after a lead arrives.
- Trained staff who can effectively manage the meet/greet/sales process.
- Efficient F&I to maximize gross and the customer’s experience.
If you intelligently construct the key vendor platforms that will maximize your digital presence, and build and train your team to leverage those tools while effectively leveraging their own skills and experience, you will gain the tools of market domination.
Go forth and dominate!