The producers of the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, the industry’s premier automotive digital strategy conference, are introducing a new way to learn about cutting edge technology to sell and service more vehicles more profitably. December 5 -11, 2012 all attendees of the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, along with any dealer and manager that wasn’t able to attend personally, will be able to tour an interactive virtual exhibit hall featuring the industry’s leading Internet and technology solutions providers for franchised dealerships. Plus all attendees will be able to experience the top ten educational sessions recently delivered at DD13 Las Vegas.
- December 5 – 11, 2012 with 24/7, cloud based access
- Registration is complimentary for all dealership attendees
- Featuring virtual exhibits from the over 120 companies in the 13th Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall
- Each virtual exhibit is able to offer video, product information, and live chat
- Top 10 educational sessions from Digital Dealer 13 Las Vegas offering all Virtual Exposition attendees valuable educational content
- For a full week, dealerships across North America can learn about the latest and greatest new technology anywhere with Internet access, anytime
“There were over 120 technology focused solutions providers in the Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall at DD13 Las Vegas” explains Michael Roscoe, CEO of Dealer Communications, the host company for the event. “With over 1,100 dealers and managers in attendance, 100 sessions, workshops and case studies, over 120 exhibitors, Digital Dealer Learning Labs, peer networking and numerous events, it is nearly impossible for attendees to see all of the new innovations that were on display. We have devised the DD Virtual Exposition so dealers and managers have another chance to learn about game changing technology. Plus there are many dealerships that weren’t able to attend DD13, and this brings the action right to them”.
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition will run from December 5 – 11 offering 24/7, cloud based access for dealers and managers to learn about new technology and internet solutions from the most innovative providers. For a full week the unique format can be viewed anywhere with Internet access, anytime and allow for entire departments to preview and understand the benefits of new technology.
Visit www.DDvirtualexpo.com for more information and mark your calendars for December 5 – 11 for an entirely new way to learn about the latest, greatest and most innovative products that will change the way dealerships operate. Registration for the Digital Dealer Exposition will open Tuesday, November 13.