As we continue the countdown to the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition progressive dealers and managers prepare to attend the industry’s most innovative learning and networking event. The conference agenda is now available, and the first round of speaker information will be posted on July 5th. If you are looking to improve your dealership, Digital Dealer is the place you need to be.
New avenues for learning and networking…
- Digital Dealer Learning Labs – one-on-one coaching in areas of Google strategies, Facebook strategies, Mobile apps, e-Newsletters, SEO, Social Media strategies, BDC processes, Video strategies, Telephone scripts, and Fixed Operations Mobile strategies.
- Digital Dealer Innovation Hours – presentations from leading solutions providers showcasing new technology innovations and business applications.
- Digital Dealer Peer Networking Roundtables dinner – in addition to the popular Peer Networking Roundtables, DD 13 will debut a new way to connect with peers from similar-sized operations and work together to solve issues.
- Digital Dealer Case Studies – drill down on an actual example of how a dealership used a specific product, service, technology or application.
Plus all the features that made Digital Dealer the industry’s leading educational event…
- Over 100 sessions – in a variety of formats, from fundamental to advanced, providing information you need to succeed.
- Peer Networking Roundtables – in addition to the new PNR dinner option as always Digital Dealer will kick off with the one of a kind opportunity to sit down with peers from across the country and discuss your most pressing problems.
- More than 100 solutions providers – all presenting technology and internet solutions to power your dealership.
- Convenient timing – late October welcomes cool desert air in Las Vegas, kids are back to school, and fourth quarter is the ideal time to consider new ideas and business solutions and hone your strategy.
And all the perks…
- Breakfast, lunch, snack break, cocktail receptions and more included with your registration.
- Complimentary wifi and mobile charging stations in the Exhibit Hall.
- Access to the 13th Digital Dealer Online Community – a new social network designed for you to keep in touch with your dealership peers and exhibitors year round.
- Digital Dealer registrant tote bag complete with conference guide, floor maps and several gifts from our exhibitors.
- Thousands of dollars in show specials.
With all of these benefits to attend Digital Dealer, makes you wonder why you would even consider going anywhere else?
See the agenda: http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/agenda/
So what are you waiting for, stay ahead of your competition, save $200 by registering today! But hurry, early bird registration ends on July 15. http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/