VENICE, Calif. — Mota Motors, a leading provider of online vehicle certification and selling platforms, today announced that SureSale™Certified, a comprehensive certified pre-owned (CPO) marketing program launched today in Phoenix. SureSale expands the range of vehicles eligible for certification on dealer lots, online marketplaces, and remarketing channels and makes it easy to implement vehicle certification, while also providing car buyers with increased purchase confidence.
“SureSale is a real breakthrough for dealers in the Phoenix area because now they can provide consumers who are shopping for vehicles in a wide variety of price levels, ages, makes and models, with a powerful certification program they can really trust,” said Jeffrey Schwartz, president and CEO of Mota Motors.
SureSale Certified provides Phoenix area dealers, who don’t have access to manufacturer CPO programs, the opportunity to differentiate their dealership by selling certified inventory; and for those who do have access, it provides a certified business model that complements their existing manufacturer CPO program by extending the range of vehicles they can sell as certified – used vehicles that are up to 15 years old and 150K miles.
SureSale dealer benefits also include no monthly fees or long term contract commitments; easy ‘one-click’ vehicle certification; best-in-class limited warranties and vehicle service contracts; and third-party vehicle inspections — all of which generate greater customer and financial institution confidence, quicker inventory turn rates and more sales opportunities for the dealership.
“We are pleased to bring SureSale to Phoenix to help area dealers sell more confidently and local used car buyers purchase with greater peace of mind,” said Schwartz.
According to Schwartz, many of the 30-plus million vehicles not sold as certified last year would have been eligible for SureSale, providing many more buyers of used vehicles the assurance of certification. Furthermore, research shows that the majority (65%) of used-car buyers intend to purchase a certified vehicle,(1) and that certified vehicles turn about 20 days faster than their non-certified counterparts, providing dealers with greater profit opportunities because consumers are willing to pay, on average, a 12-27% premium on certified vehicles.(2)
Powered by Mota’s groundbreaking technology, SureSale’s online platform makes it easy for Phoenix dealers to identify eligible vehicles; coordinate on-site vehicle inspections; syndicate listings across online automotive marketplaces; generate customer point of sale (POS) materials; and activate limited warranties and extended coverage plans in minutes, through one simple to use interface.
Key Benefits of SureSale Certified Include:
- Objective 3rd Party Vehicle Inspection: Comprehensive 100+ point vehicle inspection provided by a national inspection team.
- Five-Month / 5,000-Mile Limited
- Five-Day / 500-Mile Buy-Back Guarantee: Increases consumer confidence with purchase protection, and provides dealers restocking fees.
- Vehicle Service Contract Upgrades: Increases consumer confidence, while also providing additional sales opportunities for dealerships; includes major mechanical coverage up to 36 months, emergency roadside service, rental car, trip interruption reimbursement and more.
- Comprehensive Auto Report: Validates purchase protection and quality assurance; provides vehicle specifications, inspection, title, and extended protection plan details.
- Turnkey, SureSale-Branded Consumer Marketing: Engaging point of sale materials provided for dealership showroom, vehicle merchandising, website and online listings.
- Service and Support: Dedicated SureSale platform training and customer support.
To learn more about becoming a SureSale Certified dealer go to http://www.suresale.com
About Mota Motors
Mota Motors is a leading provider of online vehicle certification and selling platforms. Dedicated to bringing a new transparency and trust to the used car marketplace, the company enables sellers to sell with new confidence and buyers to buy with a new peace of mind. The company’s team of technology experts and automotive veterans develop solutions that take advantage of the best of the information-empowered digital marketplace. Programs include new certification technologies such as the SureSale™ platform, which provides used-car buyers with unmatched certification on a far wider variety of used vehicles than has ever been offered before, while providing private sellers and dealerships with a ‘one click’ certification process for their vehicles. Mota Motors is based in Venice, California. Mota Motors was founded by Reza Bundy.