Mark your calendars for the industry’s ultimate learning and networking event dedicated to digital solutions for franchised dealerships. The 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will return to the Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando FL May 7-9, 2013 with an expanded educational curriculum, more opportunities to work with category experts directly on your dealership, and the industry’s most extensive peer networking program. The event will offer numerous ways for attending dealers and managers to customize a learning experience based directly on areas of their specific opportunity, improvement and individual needs.
Registration for the 14th Digital Dealer will open on January 18, 2013, be on the lookout for early bird registration, hotel and travel opportunities.
Do you have an expert in your dealership that would like to present at the 14th Digital Dealer? Industry thought leaders are invited to submit applications to lead one of Digital Dealer’s over 100 sessions, workshops or case studies. The application process will be completed entirely online and all applications must be submitted by January 18, 2013.
To access the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition speaker application visit: http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/speak/
Questions? Contact James Apistolas, Director of Conference and Education programs at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-297-7831
Throughout 2013, you can experience high quality education and training right from your dealership. The Dealer Communications webinar series returns January 10, 2013 with Larry Bruce, President and CEO, Online Drive/ShowroomMagnet, presenting “4 key elements to any solid online marketing strategy — BCAA!” Click here to register for this FREE webinar.
Need a few ideas to create your ultimate digital marketing strategy for the coming year?
Through January 11th, visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com and create your customized business plan using the latest techniques to:
- Best position your dealership for future growth
- Win more customers online with Google and Facebook
- Review SEO and SEM strategies to maximize website conversions
- Explore the changing dynamics of customer behavior
- Utilize new methods for Social Media marketing
- Increase your parts e-Commerce business
- Maximize used vehicle ROI
- Master Internet marketing fundamentals to attract more customers to your lot
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition archive offers free 24/7 access to the top eleven sessions from the 13th Digital Dealer and virtual exhibits from over 75 technology-focused providers showcasing game changing new products and services.
Just click a title below to view the following sessions on-demand in the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition (you will need to be logged in to view them):
- Fine-tuning your Online Marketing
- Dealership Facebook Marketing 2013
- Advanced SEO for Dealers
- Mastering the Art and Science of Website Conversion
- SEM: $300,000 Difference Per Year to the Bottom Line
- New Trends in Search and Social Marketing
- How to Hook Shoppers Online, and Buyers on the Lot
- The Digital Crisis that is Slowly Killing your Dealership
- The Fundamentals of Online Automotive Marketing
- Blending Science and Strategy to Maximize Used Vehicle ROI
- Parts e-Commerce – A Dealer Guide
As you map out your 2013 digital marketing strategy, if you need help or ideas with targeted solutions, just click on any selection below (you will need to be logged in to view) to learn more about the latest trends and leading solution providers offerings dealership solutions in the product category:
- Auction Tools
- BDC Tools & Training
- CRM & DMS
- Classifieds & Marketing Agency
- Chat Tools
- E-mail Newsletters and Marketing
- F&I Tools & Training
- Fixed Ops Marketing
- HR Management & Training
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation & Sales Tools
- Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps
- Optimization (PPC, SEM, SEO)/Search Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Telephone Training & Tracking
- Valuation & Re-marketing
- Video Tools an Marketing
- Website Development