Over two thirds of car shoppers find the dealership they will ultimately buy from using Google. And Facebook has become the world’s largest website, commanding nearly 20% of all page views. Utilizing these two platforms to their maximum potential is the ideal way to manage your reputation and attract more customers.
Without even leaving your desk, you can learn:
- How to increase brand recognition and awareness across the web.
- Resources Google has available for the latest and greatest across search, mobile, display, video, and social.
- How to get more engagement with your Facebook fans.
- Facebook marketing ‘best practices’.
- Learn how to use these platforms to increase positive reviews about your dealership and send more customers to your lot.
To find the answers to these questions and more, look no further than the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition. December 5– 11 you will be able to meet with industry experts such as the Google Dealer Jumpstart team, and Kathi Kruse of Kruse Control, and Vicki Gibbs of Albright Digital who will be on hand to live chat and answer your most pressing Google, Facebook and reputation management strategy questions.
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition will showcase strategies, technologies and the top educational sessions presented at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, providing an opportunity to review what you learned or see what you missed. And with complimentary registration, this time your entire dealership can experience many benefits of the real thing.
And for those dealers and managers that have never attended a Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, this is a great opportunity to get a sample of what one is like.
Visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com to register and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Explore SEO, SEM, customer engagement, reputation management and social media strategies to make your dealership stand out from the competition.
- Reinforce Internet marketing fundamentals and learn how to get more car shoppers to walk into your dealership.
- Review pre-owned inventory models, and consider the benefits of a parts e-commerce program.
- Discover industry trends that will shape the future direction of the marketplace and customer behavior.
- Browse dozens of technology-focused solutions providers presenting the most innovative new solutions for franchised dealerships.
- Introduce your entire dealership to new strategies to grow your business in 2013, all from the convenience of your dealership, office, or home.
- Plus, every day of the seven day event, one attendee will win a free registration to the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition May 7-9, 2013!
Just like a real show floor, in the Exhibit Hall exhibitors will present brand and product literature, videos and more. Inside the virtual environment, attendees can visit the Auditorium to view the top educational sessions from the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition on demand. Chat features offer opportunities to interact with other exhibitors, attendees and industry experts.
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition will run from December 5 – 11 offering 24/7, cloud based access and complimentary registration for all attendees.
Your entire dealership can log on whenever it is convenient to pick up a few ideas to improve your Google and Facebook engagement, along with every strategies for every department in your dealership.
Check out a preview of the following thought leaders presenting solutions from their direct experience in the automotive industry at www.DDVirtualExpo.com