COSTA MESA, Calif. — NADAguides, the most comprehensive new and used vehicle pricing and information provider on the Internet today announces a new online content development partnership with SPEED–further enriching the consumer experience by providing access to new and used vehicle pricing, specs and photos to SPEED site visitors and offering enhanced video content and reviews to visitors on NADAguides.com.
- Partnering with SPEED provides NADAguides with enhanced content such as enthusiast videos including new car reviews, classic car news from renowned auction company Barrett-Jackson, as well as motorcycle and powersports reviews; all of which provide a richer, more informative visitor experience.
- The partnership will provide SPEEDTV.com visitors easy access to NADAguides’ comprehensive new and used car and motorcycle pricing and specification information via content links that will appear throughout the site.
- In addition, the partnership with SPEED enables NADAguides.com to offer maximum value for the in-market buyer with pricing, specs, photos, tips and advice, comparison tools and now enhanced test drive review videos.
- Troy Snyder, director of product development for NADAguides: “Our goal is to continually offer in-market consumers the best possible information and tools available. By partnering with SPEED to share and develop content, NADAguides is providing consumers with greater access to the information and resources they need to make thoughtful purchase decisions. The new vehicle shopping and enthusiast content from SPEED is a welcome addition to our site and will provide visitors with fun and engaging information that will enhance their online experience.”
- Mark Mitchell, executive director – digital media for SPEED Interactive: “We are very excited about our new strategic partnership with NADAguides. The reputation and market expertise of NADAguides will be a great asset to SPEED fans, enabling them to take advantage of the massive amounts of data available from NADA when researching and making decisions about their next vehicle purchase.”
SPEED, anchored by its popular and wide-ranging coverage of NASCAR, is the nation’s first and only cable television network dedicated to automotive and motorcycle racing, performance and lifestyle. Now available in nearly 84 million homes in North America, SPEED, a member of the FOX Sports Media Group, is among the industry leaders in interactive TV, video on demand, mobile initiatives and broadband services, including SPEED2, a groundbreaking new broadband network available through Cox Communications, Time Warner Cable, DISH Network, Cablevision and Bright House Networks, featuring live, streaming and on-demand events complementing offerings of the linear network. For more information, please visit SPEED.com, the online motor sports authority.
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products, mobile apps and print guidebooks.