LAS VEGAS, NV — Service Repair Solutions (SRS) has been ranked #1 in the state of Nevada in the inaugural ranking of Inc.’s Hire Power Awards, recognizing the private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past three years.
SRS generated 199 jobs from 2008 to 2011, placing it #1 among the 10 private business job creators within the state of Nevada.
SRS serves the automotive service and repair market through its wholly owned operating divisions:
- Mobile Productivity, Inc. (MPi) was the founding business of the Company and currently serves over 800+ new car dealerships with EDGE WorldClass™, a powerful solution that creates trust by standardizing the inspection, estimating and recommendation processes. It empowers auto dealer service departments and their management teams to build connections with customers that drive retention throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle.
- Identifix, Inc. (Identifix®) serves the automotive aftermarket with (i) a telephone-based Repair Hotline service to assist technicians in diagnosing vehicles in their repair shop – fielding 15-20,000 calls per month, and (ii) Direct-Hit™, an online diagnostic information service that allows technicians to access the Identifix database of symptoms and potential fixes with over 35,000 subscribers.
- International Automotive Technicians’ Network, Inc. (iATN®) is an online community of over 75,000 automotive repair professionals in 158 countries.
- Auto Point, Inc. (Auto Point) is a total ownership lifecycle company serving new car dealerships. Company’s focus is complete customer retention programs and fixed ops vehicle inspection declined services.
- SRS Insight (SRSi™) is dedicated to the sharing of actionable data from the automotive service and repair industry to create a global community of information. Its dynamic database is collected from dealerships, independent repair shops and qualified technicians totally over 40 million ROs worldwide represents the largest aggregate of actionable knowledge in the automotive industry.
Commenting on the ranking, Les Silver, CEO of Service Repair Solutions stated: “We are extremely proud of the hard work of all our employees who have so greatly contributed to our growth over the past few years. It’s because of their dedication and passion for the automotive industry that we have been able to create so many new jobs in these tough economic times. It’s our employees and their excellent service and understanding of our culture that makes SRS so successful.”
Inc. is the only major business media brand aimed solely at CEOs of fast-growing private companies. The Hire Power Awards will appear in Inc.’s December/January issue, as well as the brand’s web site, www.inc.com.
“The top 100 companies on the list have created 73,032 American jobs in the three-year period from 2008 to 2011 – an amazing feat, given that much of that job growth came during the heart of the recession,” explains Inc. editor-in-chief Eric Schurenberg. “And it isn’t just the big guys that are adding jobs. Companies with less than $50 million in annual revenue make up nearly one-third of the Hire Power list.”
The inaugural Inc. Hire Power Awards are sponsored by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, which is proud to recognize American companies that have greatly increased their workforces. Inc.’s Hire Power Awards celebrates private companies on the forefront of American job creation, giving these businesses the recognition they deserve.
About Service Repair Solutions, Inc.:
Headquartered in Las Vegas, NV, Service Repair Solutions, Inc. is a leader in providing innovative information solutions for the service and repair industry.
Current affiliates include Mobile Productivity, Inc., Identifix, Inc.; International Automotive Technicians’ Network, Inc. and Auto Point, Inc. For more information call Susan Lovett at (800) 997-1674 x2010, or visit www.servicerepairsolutions.com.
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today’s innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 6,000,000 today. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving approximately 57 million consumer and small business relationships with approximately 5,700 retail banking offices and approximately 17,250 ATMs and award-winning online banking with 30 million active users. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes, serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America Merrill Lynch offers industry-leading support to approximately 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. For more information, visit: http://corp.bankofamerica.com/business/smb.
“Bank of America Merrill Lynch” is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation. Lending, derivatives, and other commercial banking activities are performed globally by banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation, including Bank of America, N.A., member FDIC. Securities, strategic advisory, and other investment banking activities are performed globally by investment banking affiliates of Bank of America Corporation (“Investment Banking Affiliates”), including, in the United States, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Merrill Lynch Professional Clearing Corp., all of which are registered broker‑dealers and members of FINRA and SIPC, and, in other jurisdictions, by locally registered entities. Investment products offered by Investment Banking Affiliates: Are Not FDIC Insured * May Lose Value * Are Not Bank Guaranteed.