Dublin – Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “The US Used Car Market Outlook 2016 – Driven by Late Model Used Cars” report to their offering.
The report titled The US Car Market Outlook 2016 – Driven by Late Model Used Cars provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of the used car market along with the overview of franchised used car dealers and independent used car dealers. The report also covers the market share of the leading players of the used car dealers in the US.
The used car market in the US is matured with a large retailer base and demanding consumers with major emphasis on the quality of the products they purchase. The used car industry of the US was valued at USD – million in 2011 which declined at a CAGR of 1.8% in the wake of the recession and the automotive industry crisis.
Included in this report:
- The market size of the Used Car in the US by revenue and unit sales.
- The market size of Late Model Used Cars by unit sales.
- Market segmentation of used cars in the US on the basis of car types.
- Trends and Development of the US Used Car market.
- Competitive landscape and a detailed company profile of the major dealers of used cars in the US.
- Dealership profiles of Franchised and Independent used car dealers.
- Future outlook and projections of used cars on the basis of revenue and sales volume.
Key Topics Covered:
- The US Used Car Industry Introduction
- The US Used Car Market Size, 2006-2011
- The US Used Car Industry Segmentation, 2007-2011
- The US Used Car Industry Trends and Developments
- Market Share of Major Dealers in Used Cars Market in the US, 2011
- The US Used Car Industry Future Outlook and Projections, 2012-2016
- The US Used Car Dealership Profile
- Company Profiles
- Macro-Economic and Industry Factors, 2006-2016
- Carmax Inc.
- Penske Automotive Group
- AutoNation Inc.
- Sonic Automotive Inc.
- Group 1 Automotive
- Van Tuyl Group
- Asbury Automotive Group
- Hendrick Automotive Group
- Lithia Motors
- Larry H. Miller Automotive Group
- Ken Garff Automotive Group
- The Herb Chambers Companies
- Jim Koons Automotive Group
- Braman Automotive Group
- Chapman Automotive Group
- Fletcher Jones Automotive