Kristen Judd, the president and co-founder of 3 Birds Marketing, is sharing her expertise with automotive dealers and managers on how to cut through the clutter and connect with connected consumers.
Our fast paced, connected world presents new marketing opportunities as well as challenges like:
• Between cell phones, e-mail, text, websites, social media sites and so on, there are more potential touch points for communication and messaging than ever.
• On demand media consumption models allow consumers to interact with media and messages on their own timetable.
• The average American is exposed to approximately 3,000 advertising and marketing messages every day!
• Businesses that do not maintain certain levels of engagement with customers and prospects through the email channel will not be able to get their messages delivered.
With all of this noise, it has never been more important to have a compelling marketing strategy that cuts through the clutter and captures prospective customers’ attention. Kristen Judd will offer you actionable ideas for using available data to create targeted, well-optimized marketing messages that customers and prospects will welcome and act upon because they appeal to their specific interests and needs.
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. A commitment to become more strategic and less reactive in your digital marketing efforts based upon an understanding of the consequences of the failure to do so.
2. A basic plan for transitioning from bulk messaging to segmented messages.
3. Tips for identifying groups for highly targeted messages that produce higher response rates.
Kristen Judd is the president and co-founder of 3 Birds Marketing, a content and data-driven marketing software and solution provider. While Judd may seem like a marketing “lifer,” she began her career as a lawyer, first in the law office of legendary criminal defense attorney, J. Tony Serra, and then in her own firm. It was in the trenches of the state and federal court system that she honed her communication skills and powers of persuasion, representing defendants in criminal cases and plaintiffs in civil rights litigation. 3 Birds’ emphasis on retention marketing, fostering customer loyalty and attentive account management fit squarely in Judd’s wheelhouse. She built a successful law practice based exclusively on positive word of mouth and client referrals.
She now brings the same level of integrity, high standards, tenacity, and genuine concern to her clients to 3 Birds Marketing. She has earned praise from client and industry insiders for her energy, creativity and the fresh ideas she brings to the industry. She is recognized as an emerging voice on digital marketing, online reputation and reviews, and social media in the automotive space.
A 12th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Speaker: Kristen Judd presents: Cutting through the Clutter and Connecting with Connected Consumers: Marketing that gets through to over-messaged consumers in our world of multi-tasking and on-demand media consumption.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 90 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital.