VX Enhancements drastically reduce auto dealers’ “cost to sell” while increasing margins by identifying and communicating with customers likely to purchase in the next 120 days
DALLAS, TX, February 14, 2018, — Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC, (Pearl) (www.pearlsolutions.com) today announced the release of its newly enhanced VehicleXchange™ (VX) marketing platform. The highly intelligent automated marketing platform is now integrated with three other Pearl subsidiaries that give it unique and powerful capabilities: ShowroomXpress (SRX), a seamless online to showroom retail platform; Propensity360™, a new proprietary prospect identification engine that enables auto dealers to better understand and target consumers that are “In-Market” to buy or lease a vehicle; and Rapid Proactive Messaging (RPM), a personalized marketing platform that delivers real-time alerts of engaged prospects to dealership personnel for follow up via text, phone or email.
The platform has also been redesigned to give users an easy-to-use daily workflow on both desktop and mobile devices. Many CRM functions have also been incorporated into the redesigned application, allowing users to completely work opportunities before transferring records into the dealer’s primary CRM tool.
“We have redesigned and empowered VX with functionality that no other marketing platform in the industry can offer,” said Bruce Thompson Pearl CEO and Founder. “The redesigned platform now performs multiple advanced calculations and utilizes predictive analytics and artificial intelligence to identify and score both conquest prospects and retention prospects. The integration of Propensity360™ is a game-changer by itself, as it considers over 2,500 demographic and individual attributes in a dealer’s market to determine which customers are likely to purchase a vehicle in the next 120 days and what they are likely to purchase,” Thompson continued.
The new and improved VehicleXchange will now automatically perform the following functions:
- Calculate payment options for every unit in inventory to the dollar
- Scan dealer database for the highest scored upgrade candidates
- Scan service drive for highest scored retention and conquest candidates
- Send automated campaigns to candidates with personalized payment options
- Utilize Experian pre-screen functionality to understand exact customer balances, payments and equity
- Identify and communicate with every conquest expiring lease customer in the market by maturity date, payment amount and propensity score to lease client inventory
- Identify conquest customers with highest propensity scores in the market
- Analyze their credit tier, payments, APR, balance, buying frequency, buying/leasing history, etc.
- Match inventory by payment to propensity targets and sends personalized payment upgrade options
- As targets engage in world-class creative campaigns, sales associates are sent real-time text alerts, allowing them access to Pearl’s RPM™ mobile platform for 30 second follow-up
- Daily management reports identifying associate RPM™ alerts sent and lead status
- New streamlined portal segregates opportunities by user and campaign type and distributes in an easy daily workflow
- New service drive traffic tool identifies and communicates with same make/model conquest customers in any market to drive incremental service traffic
According to Thompson, the cost to sell and market a vehicle is now 96% of gross profit. “Every day a unit sits on a lot costs the dealer an incremental $32. It is imperative to immediately identify customers most likely to buy a particular vehicle in the next 3-4 months and efficiently market to them with personalized payments before they are on 15 competitor sites,” Thompson continued.
VX now automatically finds customers with the highest probability to buy and communicates the right messages to them on a daily basis. Dealer associates can simply take 30 seconds to respond to interested prospects via mobile RPM alert or the streamlined desktop portal.
For more information please visit www.pearlsolutions.com, call 888.339.1116, or stop by booth # 4016C at the NADA 2018 Show, March 23-25, in Las Vegas, NV. To sign up for a demonstration click here: http://www.pearlsolutions.com/nada2018/
# # # # #
About Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC:
With the formation of American Auto Exchange (AAX) in 2001, auto industry entrepreneur Bruce Thompson became widely known as the creator of the “used car inventory management” space. He went on to start RedBumper, LLC in 2010, which is also primarily focused on “used car inventory management.” RedBumper’s intellectual property was acquired by CDK Global in September 2014. At that time, Thompson formed a new holding company, Pearl Technology Holdings, LLC, created to be an automotive technology incubator. The company’s mission is to create and deliver innovative new tools that have an impact on the industry. Pearl has launched seven subsidiaries: NewCar IQ, LLC; VehicleXchange, LLC; eCarTag, LLC; Trade-In Concierge, LLC, Pearl Proximity, LLC, Pearl Pre-Owned, LLC and ShowroomXpress, LLC. NewCarIQ, LLC was acquired by CDK Global in January 2016.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.