If you missed the first Knowledge is Power panel at the 10th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, you now have the chance to make up for it. After overwhelming feedback requesting a follow-up, we’re bringing the panel back to the 11th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition to discuss: Everything you need to know about digital marketing from a panel of dealers, not vendors. Shaun Raines and four successful dealers are sharing their expertise with you.
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. How to make better product, service and vendor decisions.
2. How to know if your Internet staff has a clue.
3. Confidence to make budget changes.
4. Fresh knowledge on leads, web sites, CRM tools, social media and more.
Click here to see Shaun’s panel session video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9dcC7T5qQ
Shaun Raines, moderator, is the director of automotive at ReachLocal and the founder of Dealer Advisor LLC. Always a top-rated speaker at Digital Dealer Conferences and industry events, Raines delivers relevant presentations with a unique mixture of knowledge, conviction and humor. With 20 years of automotive experience covering sales, parts, service and all things Internet, Raines has worked with teams that launched and supported groundbreaking services such as Carpoint.com (Microsoft), CarsDirect Connect and Yahoo! Autos.
The Panel of Dealers includes:
- Nicki Allen – operations, Classic Chrysler Jeep Dodge Mazda
- Vinnie Micciche – e-commerce director, Group 1 Automotive
- Kris Legg – Internet & CRM manager, Huffines Auto Dealerships
- Bryan Armstrong – Dealer practitioner; founder, BAMarketing
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 90 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital – Your Best Bet for Success! www.DigitalDealerConference.com