Leading experts from WomenCertified, Kelley Blue Book and Polk share critical insights on the female car shopper. How can you as a dealer or manager build sales and loyalty among women online and throughout the buying process?
Delia Passi, Founder of WomenCertified will lead a panel discussion with Rebekah King, Consumer Communications Manager, Kelley Blue Book, and Brad Smith, Director of Polk’s Loyalty Management Practice. The panel will share real data, paired with key insights, to help you revolutionize the way you market and sell to the most influential consumers – women!
What will you learn and what action items will you take back to the dealership?
- How women truly differ from men in online and offline buying behavior.
- Key items that will compel women to submit a lead.
- Proven tactics on how to really make money with female customers.
- Surprising facts on the lifetime buying power of women vs. men – and how to grow those $$.
- The leading loyalty issues that affect women and your future sales!
Delia Passi, Moderator, is CEO of Medelia Inc. and founder of WomenCertified. Passi is the nation’s leading authority on selling to women and the nation’s leading woman consumer advocate as seen on most major networks. She is a regular on Fox Business Network and Lifetime’s morning show: The Balancing Act.
Passi advises her corporate clients on how to better understand their female customers, and supports them in becoming the very best when it comes to increasing sales, improving customer service, and retaining the loyalty of these hard-earned consumers. Her series of sales training programs are based on years of research and experience in understanding and translating the nuances of how women approach the buying cycle and how they need to be communicated with during that process. Passi is also the author of “Winning the Toughest Customer, The Essential Guide to Selling to Women” (Kaplan, 2006).
The Panel of experts includes:
- Brad Smith who is director of Polk’s Loyalty Management Practice, and leads a team solely focused on helping OEMs and retailers retain their respective customers through diagnostic, predictive and advisory services. In this role, he often integrates disparate data sources to identify the root cause of complex owner loyalty-related issues. Smith is a veteran of the United States Air Force, has a B.S. in Organization Administration from Central Michigan University and has more than 17 years of experience as an information technology consultant and management professional.
- Rebekah King is the senior consumer communications manager for Kelley Blue Book. In this role, she works closely with various departments within the company to create and manage new social programs that enhance the overall consumer experience with the Kelley Blue Book brand. She also works regularly with the editorial team to bring the company’s original content to its social channels, including video, reviews and automotive news. Furthermore, King is charged with socializing all interesting consumer information from the company’s market intelligence team, including vehicle value trends, shopper activity and industry insights. King also is responsible for developing and implementing programs that increase brand awareness in the consumer marketplace, while increasing traffic to the company’s web site (www.kbb.com) and social channels.
An 11th Digital Dealer® Conference & Exposition Featured Panel Leader: Delia Passi — Driving Female Shoppers to your Dealership: Real Data for Real Results: Leading experts from Polk, Kelley Blue Book and WomenCertified will share critical insights on the female car shopper.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 90 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital – Your Best Bet for Success! www.DigitalDealerConference.com