Bob Dylan famously sang: “The Times They Are a Changin.'” This legendary song is an anthem to the seismic shift in the way auto dealers sell cars in the 21st Century. From smartphones and tablets to Social media and Reputation sites like Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, and Cars.com, the Digital Age has remade the landscape of modern automotive marketing.
This tsunami of tectonic technological change has left many automotive dealerships drowning in data, perplexed by PPC, and swamped by the complexities of SEO, lead generation, and CRM. Is your dealership one of them?
It’s Not Your Daddy’s Dealership Anymore
Back in the day, your daddy’s (or maybe your granddad’s) dealership marketing consisted of print ads in the local paper, colorful direct mail pieces, billboards, and radio and TV commercials. While these tried -and-true conventional means of automotive marketing still exist today, they pale in comparison to the mission-critical role of digital marketing to attract and motivate today’s demanding and tech-savvy car shoppers.
- Is Information Overload Crippling Your Dealership’s Digital Marketing?
- How do you decipher the code and unlock the keys to successfully marketing your dealership in today’s instantaneous and information-overloaded online marketplace?
- How do you keep accountable your many digital marketing vendors who handle your website & mobile site, SEO/PPC, social media, reputation, and third-party sites?
- How do you ensure that your BDC staff is held accountable for their performance, goals, and objectives? And how do you motivate them to improve?
- How do you sift through the mountain of data and critical customer information bombarding your dealership daily? And how do you determine what information is relevant and what isn’t?
- Most importantly, how do you know if your online digital footprint is actually working effectively and efficientlytodrivetraffictoyourdealershipandhelpyousellmorecars? How do you make sense of it all?
The Secret’s Out
One of the automotive industry’s most respected leaders in automotive digital marketing, Opportunity Max President Mitch Cummins, shares 3 secrets that will answer these mission-critical questions. Mitch will teach you how to effectively maximize your dealership’s digital assets, creating the most dynamic, results-driven digital showroom imaginable.
Through interactive exercises and online demos, he’ll reveal the secrets to holding your digital vendors accountable, keeping your staff on track, and obtaining the clear data reporting you need to engage more customers online so you can dominate the digital marketplace, and sell more cars.
By attending Mitch’s information-packed educational session,“Not Your Daddy’s Dealership: 3 Secrets to Maximizing Your Digital Showroom – Keep Your Teams Accountable and Turn Your Digital Assets into the Most Dynamic, Results-Driven Digital Showroom on the Planet“ at this year’s Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas, you’ll leave with the practical strategies, actionable insights, and useful tools you need to supercharge your dealership’s digital showroom today and in the future.
Even daddy would be impressed.
Author: Mitch Cummins
Mitch Cummins brings more than 25 years of experience as an innovator, visionary leader, and result-driven automotive sales and marketing executive to Opportunity Max. His many accomplishments include developing highly successful national sales training and marketing campaigns for GM and taking under-performing dealerships across the country to new levels of profitability. He uses his extensive experience in the automotive industry, retail sales, and marketing to maximize sales and profitability for automotive dealerships.