COSTA MESA, Calif. — NADAguides, the leading online provider of vehicle pricing and information, and the most relied upon resource for pricing and valuation data, announces a 15-day free trial of CONNECT for RVs; its robust recreation vehicle inventory pricing and management online application.
- The NADAguides CONNECT tool is a web-based application that is designed to provide instant access from any device to NADAguides pricing including used wholesale trade-in and used vehicle retail values, as well as options, dealer add-ons, specification information and tools for the valuation, management and marketing of recreation vehicle inventory dating from 1977 to 2011.
- Industry professionals can conveniently access CONNECT as-needed from any PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone, providing “anytime, anywhere” access to the most reliable recreation vehicle pricing, information and tools that are updated in real time.
- The NADAguides CONNECT application for RVs offers the most reliable vehicle pricing, option, feature, engine and weight specification data as well as year, manufacturer, model and option notes for truck campers, camping trailers, motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models, which allows professionals to create accurate and detailed pricing reports.
- Price reports, window stickers are customizable and printable with the ability to add options and pricing, dealer add-ons with custom pricing, dealer addresses and logos, special custom messages, and current specials. Price reports can also be saved using custom reference numbers for inventory, loans, applications, stock and other needs allowing them to be easily accessed and modified for on-the-go use from anywhere, anytime.
- NADAguides is currently offering a full access, unlimited 15-day free trial. To receive your 15-day free trial, please call 1-800-966-6232.
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations for NADAguides: “Since its launch the new CONNECT application has been praised by industry professionals for its ease of use, access and proficiency. CONNECT for RVs is the answer for dealerships, credit unions, insurance companies and more looking to manage everything in one place. Our intent in offering a 15-day free trial is to show more professionals how to utilize this program and experience its benefits in helping them to price, organize and manage vehicle inventory.”
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.