New York, NY —MyPRGenie, the leading cloud-based, PR and social media platform, now makes it easier for companies in the SMB space to market in the social media universe. Starting today, as part of the basic package for $179/ year companies can access the MyPRGenie social media apps.
“PR is the new social media. It’s imperative for every company today to have a social media strategy,” says Miranda Tan, CEO of MyPRGenie. “To help enterprises with their social media strategy, we have added the MyPRGenie social media apps to our basic package for enterprises.”
The MyPRGenie’s social media apps — Tweet Genie, Facebook Genie and Social Monitoring, coupled with the newsroom allows companies to better engage fans on Facebook and use Twitter to identify who’s tweeting about them in the Twitterverse so they can respond more quickly and engage with key influencers.
As explained in the MyPRGenie Whitepaper that was recently released, “PR is the New Social Media“, large and small companies in every industry are now using social media as an integral part of their PR and marketing needs. As social media continues to replace the traditional channels of brand promotion and communication, PR has become synonymous with social media marketing.
The primary purpose of PR is to get a company’s news and information across to journalists and other target audiences, and it has a central place in the marketing funnel. This was previously done though inefficient traditional methods and channels, but now with multiple social media platforms and tools, you can get the word out about your company much more effectively.
Using a powerful PR platform like MyPRGenie, you can broadcast your company news on multiple social media platforms at the same time, potentially delivering your message to millions of readers across the globe. Not only has social media made PR more efficient than ever, but also much more inexpensive.
With the new basic package, companies can use MyPRGenie for:
- Distributing News — Upload unlimited news, photos and videos and share news directly and via PR Newswire Web Distribution, which guarantees placement on Yahoo, Google and over 6,000+ prominent news sites.
- Monitoring Results –track when people are talking about you in the Twitterverse
- Social Media Optimization – distribute news to over 28 of the most popular social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, WordPress and Twitter.
- Creating a Social Media Optimized Newsroom — create a powerful, social media optimized newsroom and invite targeted influencers to follow them.
- Finding Influencers — Target, connect and engage with millions of followers in Twitter Universe using Tweet Genie and Social Media. In addition, you can also invite these followers to follow your social media newsroom