Twelve Locations Recognized for Delivering Performance Excellence
ATLANTA – Twelve Manheim locations across the country were honored for outstanding performance by customers at the 64th annual National Auto Auction Association conference held last week in Orlando.
“Every year, I look forward to seeing our employees get recognized for their efforts to go ‘above and beyond’ to help customers achieve their goals,” said Nick Peluso, senior vice president of customer management at Manheim. “I’m extremely proud of our teams and their commitment to strengthen relationships with our customers and help them succeed. We are honored to be recognized and will continue to build upon this success.”
The following is a summary of the awards presented to Manheim locations at the NAAA conference:
Chase Auto Finance announced its 14th annual 2012 Chase Cup for Auction Excellence award winners, which were determined based on a performance review of 33 of the nation’s best auto auctions from August 2011 through July 2012. The Chase Cup awards recognize exceptional performance in retention, efficiency, expense control, accuracy, sales, operations and service delivery.
- Manheim Seattle Best National Auction Performance – Prime/Near Prime/Direct Finance
- Manheim Seattle Best National Auction Performance – Custom Finance
- Manheim Baltimore-Washington Best Performance – Northeast Region
- Manheim Atlanta Best Performance – Southeast Region
- Manheim Pennsylvania Best National Auction Performance – Internet Live Auction Penetration
Ford presented recognition awards to the following auctions for their performance year-to-date in the Ford ARS Partner Recognition Program:
- Manheim Detroit – North Central Region Highest Volume
- Manheim Nashville – South Region Highest Volume
- Manheim Pennsylvania – North Central Region Highest Percent of Objective
- Manheim Mississippi – South Region Highest Percent of Objective
- Manheim Georgia – South Region Highest Year-over-year Improvement
- Manheim New York and Manheim Chicago – Next Highest Percent of Objective
Wheels Inc. honored top-performing auctions in each region based on receiving the highest overall rating on the Wheels Vendor Performance Report Card. To qualify, auction partners had to sell 500+ vehicles between 9/1/11 to 8/31/12 and sold vehicles for the entire Wheels fiscal year.
- Manheim Milwaukee – Central Region
- Manheim San Antonio – Western Region
About Manheim (www.manheim.com)
Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Through its 106 worldwide wholesale operating locations and digital services, Manheim influences every stage of a used vehicle’s life cycle, helping commercial sellers and automobile dealers maximize the full value of their vehicles. Drawing from its auction transaction volume, Manheim Consulting publishes the annual Used Car Market Report, the definitive source of data for the used car industry. Manheim Consulting offers a wide range of services including custom analytics, business optimization and macro economic analysis.
Manheim is the online vehicle remarketing leader, connecting buyers and sellers to the world’s largest, most comprehensive wholesale marketplace through its extensive in-lane and digital offerings. Manheim.com receives nearly 900,000 visits each week.
Additionally, Manheim offers services including reconditioning, certification, inspections, dealer financing, title management and marshaling, among others. Through its wide array of services and technologies, industry publications, customer support and educational offerings, Manheim gives its customers maximum control over how they buy and sell vehicles, helping them to conduct business in the most efficient way possible. Worldwide, the company handles nearly 8 million used vehicles annually, facilitating transactions worth more than $50 billion in value.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Manheim is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, a leading communications, media and automotive services company.