To all of our friends across the country and world, Happy New Year and all the best for 2013!
As you consider your New Year’s resolutions and how to chart the best growth path for the coming year, you don’t even need to leave your dealership to review the industry’s best practices and proven digital marketing strategies to sell and service more vehicles more profitably.
Visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com and create your customized business plan using the latest techniques to:
- Best position your dealership for future growth
- Win more customers online with Google and Facebook
- Review SEO and SEM strategies to maximize website conversions
- Explore the changing dynamics of customer behavior
- Utilize new methods for Social Media marketing
- Increase your parts e-Commerce business
- Maximize used vehicle ROI
- Master Internet marketing fundamentals to attract more customers to your lot
Through January 11, the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition archive offers free 24/7 access to the top eleven sessions from the 13th Digital Dealer and virtual exhibits from over 75 technology-focused providers showcasing game changing new products and services.
Mark your 2013 calendars for the industry’s ultimate learning and networking event dedicated to digital solutions for franchised dealerships. The 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will return to the Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando FL May 7-9, 2013 with an expanded educational curriculum, more opportunities to work with industry experts directly on your dealership, and the industry’s most extensive peer networking program. The event will offer numerous ways for attending dealers and managers to customize a learning experience based directly on areas of their specific opportunity, improvement and individual needs.
Do you have an expert in your dealership that would like to present at the 14th Digital Dealer? Industry thought leaders are invited to submit applications to lead one of Digital Dealer’s over 100 sessions, workshops or case studies. The application process will be completed entirely online and all applications must be submitted by January 18, 2013.
To access the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition speaker application visit: http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/speak/
Questions? Contact James Apistolas, Director of Conference and Education programs at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-297-7831
We look forward to continuing to be your partner in 2013. Thank you for your support and may old acquaintances never be forgotten!
Just click a title below to view the following sessions on-demand in the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition:
- Fine-tuning your Online Marketing
- Dealership Facebook Marketing 2013
- Advanced SEO for Dealers
- Mastering the Art and Science of Website Conversion
- SEM: $300,000 Difference Per Year to the Bottom Line
- New Trends in Search and Social Marketing
- How to Hook Shoppers Online, and Buyers on the Lot
- The Digital Crisis that is Slowly Killing your Dealership
- The Fundamentals of Online Automotive Marketing
- Blending Science and Strategy to Maximize Used Vehicle ROI
- Parts e-Commerce – A Dealer Guide
As you map out your 2013 digital marketing strategy, if you need help or ideas with targeted solutions, just click on any selection below (you will need to be logged in to view) to learn more about the latest trends and leading solution providers offerings dealership solutions in the product category:
- Auction Tools
- BDC Tools & Training
- CRM & DMS
- Classifieds & Marketing Agency
- Chat Tools
- E-mail Newsletters and Marketing
- F&I Tools & Training
- Fixed Ops Marketing
- HR Management & Training
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation & Sales Tools
- Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps
- Optimization (PPC, SEM, SEO)/Search Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Telephone Training & Tracking
- Valuation & Re-marketing
- Video Tools an Marketing
- Website Development