PLEASANTON, CA – June 26, 2018 – TagRail, creators of the Lexus Plus App, announced today that their digital retailing platform is approved for all Lexus dealers to engage guests during the shopping journey.
TagRail digital retailing technology consists of:
- A website plugin that can be added to the existing dealer website to enable a livingroom-to-showroom buying experience.
- An in-store application that integrates with existing dealership systems to make a seamless transition from online to offline. A customer can restart the journey at the dealership under the guidance of a sales consultant.
- A rich analytics dashboard integrated with Google analytics that enables the marketing department to adjust the consumer journey based on real-time
“We are delighted to be part of the Lexus Digital Eco-system. Treating customers as guests has been the cornerstone of the Lexus brand, and this resonates with our stated mission of transforming the car buying experience,” says TagRail CEO Kiran Karunakaran. “We are in great company with a select group of approved vendors, and we aim to continuously raise the bar concerning new product features and user experience. We believe some of the great technology we developed as part of the Lexus Plus program will be well suited for mass adoption by all Lexus dealers.”
“We are seeing digital retailing evolve from a good-to-have tool to a must-have tool for all dealerships. Dealerships are spending a ton of money on advertisements with not much return on investment. The average website conversion rate is still low with traditional tools. By adding our digital retailing platform to the dealer website, dealers can expect a significant improvement in website conversion as well as providing an ecommerce check-out option,” says David Luce, TagRail VP of Sales.
Tools for every showroom touchpoint
The TagRail platform includes modules to help dealers better manage workforce dynamics, engage customers and improve workflows through the dealership:
- Sales: Present and track a consolidated view of store inventory through a tablet for convenience and flexibility. Prompts consultants to ask the right questions to help customers choose the right vehicle. Sets up consultants for success by helping them be more professional and knowledgeable to guide the buyer’s decision process.
- Showroom: Helps create memorable showroom experiences that create lifetime
- Desking: With complete transparency, pencil a deal with customers shoulder to shoulder, adjust terms, rates or price and instantly compare changes, finance and lease options, and when ready complete the transaction and submit to lenders.
- F&I: Present a complete and compliant F&I menu or a la carte options, select the right options for the make and model and get rates quickly through integration with lender-provider systems.
Delivering a great experience is no longer hard work. By providing tools to create memorable customer experiences throughout every touchpoint of the car buying process, TagRail helps dealerships create customers for life and make them brand enthusiasts. www.tagrail.com
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.