SANTA MONICA, Calif. — TrueCar, Inc. which is devoted to bringing innovation to the car buying process, has found the best new car deals on vehicles including cash, finance and lease deals available nationwide, and is forecasting that Saturday, January 28 will be the best day of the month to purchase a vehicle with an average discount of 8.19 percent, according to data from its January TrueTrends Report. The cash deals reflect the possible discount from the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and include manufacturer’s rebates and other incentives.
Some examples of discounts available on 2011 and 2012 models include:
|2012 Ram 1500||$22,815||$18,959||16.9|
|2012 Jeep Liberty||$24,155||$20,678||14.4|
|2012 Nissan Frontier||$22,870||$20,009||14.1|
|2012 Ford Escape||$22,265||$19,145||14.0|
|2012 Kia Sedona||$25,700||$22,727||11.6|
|*Estimated Net price is the estimated average transaction price of a vehicle after incentives.
** Percent Discount is rounded to the nearest tenth
- 2012 Chevrolet Malibu – 0% financing for up to 60 months (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Ford Fusion – 0% financing for up to 60 months plus $500 cash back (Expires: 1/31/2012)
- 2012 Honda Accord – 1.9% financing for up to 60 months (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Nissan Maxima – 0% financing for 60 months (Expires: 1/31/2012)
- 2012 Subaru Forrester – 1.9% financing (Expires: 1/31/2012)
- 2012 Acura RDX – $369 per month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2011 BMW 328i – $349 per month for 33 months with $2,500 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 01/31/2012)
- 2012 Ford Fiesta – $159 per month for 24 months with $2,533 due at signing and 10,500 miles annually (Expires: 1/31/2012)
- 2012 Kia Optima – $189 per month for 39 months with $2,499 due at signing and 12,000 miles annually (Expires: 2/29/2012)
- 2012 Volkswagen CC – $289 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing and 10,000 miles annually (Expires: 1/31/2012)
Once consumers have identified their desired vehicle, TrueCar.com provides data for what others paid for the same vehicle, nationally and locally. The consumer can then choose to be connected with one of TrueCar’s Certified Dealers who provide a “hassle-free” great car-buying experience. For more information about the pros and cons of leasing and getting a better deal through leasing, please visit the TrueCar Blog
TrueCar, Inc. is an automotive solutions provider focused on changing how cars are sold by providing a significantly better customer experience while helping qualified dealer partners to gain incremental market share and reduce costs. TrueCar is a visual publisher of new car transaction data. TrueCar price reports help both dealers and consumers to agree on the parameters of a fair deal by providing an accurate, comprehensive and simple understanding of what others actually paid recently for a similar car both locally and nationally. TrueCar works with a national network of dealers that provide up-front, no-haggle, competitive pricing to assist some of the nation’s largest and most well respected membership and service organizations to meet the auto buying needs of their members and customers. TrueCar is headquartered in Santa Monica, CA and has offices in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX. With 131 percent annual growth since 2006, TrueCar has helped dealers sell over 400,000 vehicles and is developing a suite of products and services centered on radical clarity as a result of comprehensively analyzing market data and information.
This press release and the information contained herein is for noncommercial use on “as-is, as available” basis and may be used for informational purposes only. TrueCar makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information contained in this press release and the results of the use of such information, including but not limited to implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The information contained in this press release may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Neither TrueCar nor any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or respective partners, officers, or directors, employees or agents shall be held liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential, including without limitation lost revenues or lost profits, arising from or in connection with your use or reliance on the information presented in this press release.