MPi, a leading provider of revenue and retention solutions for automotive dealership service departments, today announced that EDGE WorldClass has been endorsed by Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (JLRNA.) MPi and JLRNA are also teaming up to offer Jaguar and Land Rover retailers a special limited-time enrollment incentive.
EDGE WorldClass™ is a powerful solution that creates trust by standardizing the inspection, estimating and recommendation processes. It empowers the service department to present customers with accurate, trusted information about needed vehicle service. It also builds connections with customers that drive retention throughout the lifecycle of the vehicle.
EDGE WorldClass was evaluated by JLRNA and determined to possess best-in-class attributes due to performance results from a pilot conducted in Fall 2012. Success was determined based on the following criteria collected from the 12 retailers who participated:
Increase in the number of inspections performed and ROs written
- Total parts and labor dollars per RO
- Total increase in parts and labor revenue
- The increase in percentage of captured declined services
- The experience of the service process by retailers and consumers
“Since implementing MPi’s EDGE solution in our Jaguar and Land Rover stores in 2009, we have steadily increased our inspection penetration from 88.6 percent to 98.1 percent; enabling us to better serve our customers. Our upsell per inspection has increased 26 percent, averaging $894.91 per inspection; and using the EDGE report Know Your Vehicle™ has made a strong positive impression with our customers.”
“EDGE offers the most impressive reporting system for service managers. It holds everyone accountable for their performance without excuses. It’s the only inspection and reporting tool I would use,” commented Nestor Alvarez , Service Manager with Land Rover North Dade; Land Rover South Dade.
The special limited-time enrollment incentive for Jaguar and Land Rover retailers is as follows:
- Incentive set-up costs and monthly fees will be subsidized by MPi and JLRNA.
- Retailer contribution will be approximately one-third of the standard training and installation fees and 50 percent of the monthly cost of the base-level program for 4 months. Alternatively, the retailer has the choice to amortize the remainder of the training and installation cost after subsidy amount over 12 months.
- There is no long-term retailer obligation
- Monthly costs are determined by program features selected, DMS type, retailer volume levels, etc.
- JLRNA funding allotment is based on limited participation – participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
“We are very excited by this endorsement and what it means for JLRNA retailers,” MPi president Rich Holland stated. “At MPi, we understand dealers may have several choices when it comes to offering vehicle inspections in their service department. Our commitment is to deliver a real measurable return on investment by ensuring MPi dealers’ success in achieving WorldClass profits. I look forward to seeing the improved profitability this relationship should bring our JLRNA retailers.”
To receive more detailed information regarding this product and offer call: 888-503-8040.
For more information visit: http://www.MPiWorldClass.com