As an employer you are required to train your employees on environment and safety practices at your dealership. One difficulty that you face is how you teach your employees; do you deliver online or classroom training?
A new option is available: blended learning. Blended learning is described as online training with the benefits of classroom interaction and live instruction.
What are the benefits of blended learning?
- Recent studies note that blended learning formats spend about 25% less time to achieve essentially the same learning outcomes.
- Money is saved through the reduction of an in office trainer.
- Productivity is increased due to the efficiency that online training produces. According to Training Magazine, corporations save between 50-70% when replacing instructor-led training with electronic content delivery.
- Blended learning is ideal for companies with small amounts of training space.
- Remote employees can train without the cost of traveling to a training facility.
Blended learning fosters a classroom atmosphere during an online experience, allowing groups to be involved and take part in team building and problem solving during their training. Real-time instructors are available for questions and to provide hands-on training.
The next time you need to train your employees, consider your options. Is blended learning for you?