As the fourth quarter draws to a close now is a great time to create goals for used vehicle sales and profitability for the coming year. In the November issue of Dealer magazine, vAuto’s Dale Pollak revealed five used vehicle challenges to address in 2013:
- A vehicle segment-specific inventory investment strategy to ensure dealers evaluate all market segments to maximize market share, ROI and profitability
- Lower cost sourcing of vehicles to establish metrics to follow between the acquiring price dealers pay and their average retail price points
- Faster ‘front-line’ ready times to benchmark how quickly every used car has been merchandised on-line after its arrival at the dealership
- More margin minded approach to reconditioning costs
- A greater degree of transparency in your appraisal, sales and F&I processes
Each of these concepts requires coordination amongst your team and clearly defined operational goals. But fortunately there is a resource you can utilize to help you meet all of these challenges and create your ideal strategy. Through December 11, visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com for free access to the top sessions from the 13th Digital Dealer presented on-demand including: Dale Pollak’s Blending Science and Strategy to Maximize Used Vehicle ROI where he will show you how to:
- Establish a market based plan that maximizes used vehicle inventory turn, ROI and profitability
- Learn how to use market focused metrics and inventory management tools to find the right cars at the right price
- Discover benchmarks for online auctions and acquire every car ‘on the money’
Plus explore pre-owned product solutions from leading industry providers in:
- BDC Tools & Training
- CRM & DMS
- Fixed Ops Marketing
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation & Sales Tools
- Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps
- Optimization (PPC, SEM, SEO)
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Telephone Training & Tracking
- Website Development
Your entire dealership can log on whenever it is convenient to pick up a few ideas to sell more pre-owned units, more profitably. Visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com to register and:
- Discover industry trends that will shape the future direction of the marketplace and customer behavior.
- Browse over 80 technology-focused solutions providers presenting the most innovative new solutions for franchised dealerships.
- Learn the latest strategies to utilize Google, Facebook, SEO, SEM, customer engagement, reputation management, inventory management, parts e-Commerce and more through the top DD13 sessions presented on-demand.
- Reinforce Internet marketing fundamentals and learn how to get more car shoppers to walk into your dealership.
- Chat directly with exhibitors and industry experts like Vicki Gibbs of Albright Digital, Peter Leto of the Google Dealer Jumpstart team and Kathi Kruse of Kruse Control to answer your questions.
- Plus, every day of the seven day event, one attendee will win a free registration to the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition May 7-9, 2013!
24/7 complimentary access- the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition is happening now!
Once inside the virtual environment you’ll be welcomed in the lobby. Clearly marked signage will point you where you want to go. The Exhibit Hall will showcase exhibitors presenting product information, video offer live chat and more. Inside the auditorium, you will be able to view and listen to the top ten sessions as seen at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition. Visit the lounge to chat with other attendees, exhibitors, and industry experts answering questions in Facebook and Google strategies.
To see how the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition can benefit your dealership, visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com. Registration is complimentary for all dealership attendees.
Check out a preview of the following speakers at www.DDVirtualExpo.com
Check out a preview of the following thought leaders presenting solutions from their direct experience in the automotive industry at www.DDVirtualExpo.com