IMN, the digital marketing company that delivers branded newsletters and content for vertical markets, today revealed results from five recent campaigns powered by Loyalty Driver Premier. Five automotive dealers earned more than $2.37 million in combined revenue and sold 54 cars by taking advantage of the fully managed marketing campaign service that delivers relevant and timely messages to customers and prospects from a single platform.
“We took a snapshot of our automotive customers who are taking advantage of Loyalty Driver Premier in order to combine demonstrated intent within newsletters with DMS data (something only IMN offers) to create meaningful, high-ROI campaigns,” explained Craig Fitzgerald, editorial director, IMN. “We found that by using Loyalty Driver Premier, customers are able to better segment and target prospects, yielding higher open rates and increasing car sales.”
On average, campaigns sent through Loyalty Driver Premier experienced a 28 percent open rate, which is about 13 percent higher than average; and, five out of every 1,000 campaign opens resulted in the sale of a vehicle.
Specific Loyalty Driver Premier-powered campaign results include:
- A Virginia dealer of new and used Ford vehicles, leveraged Loyalty Driver Premier for its “Dream Big” sales event campaign in December. The targeted campaign was sent to nearly 10,000 customers and prospects and resulted in the sale of 18 vehicles (seven of whom were from prospects who had never purchased from this dealer before), totaling more than $600,000 in revenue. The campaign had an open rate nearly 20 percent and converted seven prospects into buyers.
- A Texas Kia dealer sent a targeted campaign to 10 percent of its customer base last October, offering $500 towards the purchase of a new vehicle. With a 21 percent open rate, it resulted in the sale of six cars totaling $130,000 in sales for the dealer.
- A New York Volvo dealer sent a highly-targeted campaign to 365 people who had recently engaged with its newsletter. With a nearly 50 percent open rate, the campaign resulted in the sale of four vehicles, totaling $156,000 in sales for the dealer.
- A Pennsylvania BMW dealer sent a campaign in November targeting customers with older BMW cars. The campaign experienced high open and click through rates and resulting in vehicle sales of $317,000.
- A New York BMW dealer sent a number of one-time holiday campaigns to customers and prospects in November and December. One specific campaign, “The Holiday Sales Event,” influenced the sale of 26 vehicles, totaling nearly $1.3 million in revenue. In total, 75 cars were sold during the course of the campaigns.
Loyalty Driver Premier is a fully managed service that integrates customer intelligence from multiple sources—DMS, behavioral and purchase intent data—into a targeted marketing campaign manager to move prospects and customers through the purchase cycle in order to drive incremental sales and service revenue. With Loyalty Driver Premier, dealers can create a variety of campaigns, including recurring, triggered and one-time campaigns, each with varying levels of involvement, to address any scenario or need. IMN Loyalty Driver Premier is available now. For more information, email email@example.com or call 1.866.964.6397.
IMN is the digital marketing company that delivers branded newsletters and content for more than 3,000 organizations worldwide. By combining custom, vertically-oriented content with advanced publishing technology and services, IMN enables companies to engage with their prospects and customers to drive business results via email, mobile and social platforms. In addition to taking advantage of IMN’s expertise within the automotive, banking and direct selling industries, customers benefit from analytics-based intelligence that provides insight into buying behavior and purchase preferences to successfully encourage brand loyalty and generate leads. For more information, visit http://www.imninc.com or the IMN Blog. Follow IMN on Twitter @loyaltydriver or engage with IMN on Facebook.