At the National Automobile Dealer Association’s convention, Gubagoo Inc. unveiled Gubatel, which adds a cutting-edge, cloud-based telephony solution to its existing analytics-based chat and engagement solutions for dealer websites. With Gubatel, Gubagoo becomes the first dealer website solution to integrate an advanced telephony/call center solution into a dealer chat platform –both are powered by the company’s innovative analytics/tracking engine and inventory-matching platforms.
That means that, whether a dealer site visitor wants to connect on the phone or via online chat, agents no longer ‘fly blind’: they have a transparent window into the exact cars or dealer services that person was already researching as the phone rings, and can then intelligently discuss, automatically display, and send email offers/incentives on the relevant dealer inventory on the fly. Dealerships can use Gubatel as their first-ring, 24/7 call solution or just for after-hours: either way the U.S.-based agents set sales and service appointments and, after each call, the Gubatel platform seamlessly delivers back to Internet departments (and CRM systems) these extremely hot, information-packed leads (with complete phone transcripts) for follow-up.
“Adding this critical call technology is all a part of our mission to not just be the smartest, highest-converting chat solution for dealerships, but to be much more: the first truly comprehensive, total-engagement strategy for a dealership’s website, making once-invisible visitors, ‘chatters’ and callers totally visible and actionable,” said Brad Title, CEO of Gubagoo. “Gubatel further helps us transform a dealer website from a ‘dead-zone’ into a conversation-packed, lead-generating arena. And now a visitor can engage any way they want: through chat on their computer, smartphone or tablet – or through live phone calls with information-empowered agents.”
More on How Gubatel Works:
- Before a dealer site visitor dials, Gubagoo’s Behavioral Engagement and Scoring Technology (the B.E.A.S.T.) has already relentlessly tracked that visitor’s site behavior (the exact cars they looked at, pages visited, etc.). So, no matter who takes the call, whether in-dealership staff or outsourced Gubatel call center agents, that customer’s rich profile is always right in front of them – ensuring efficient, relevant, high-converting conversations out of the gate.
- Gubatel also identifies if incoming calls are for sales or service and can screen callers to transfer to the right department. Additionally, all dealership info is baked right into the platform: hours, location/directions, etc.
- Because Gubatel integrates Gubagoo’s patent-pending Inventory Control and Vehicle Matching platforms, which predictively match the right in-stock dealer inventory to that customer, dealer salespeople and call center agents can discuss and share live, relevant inventory feeds/views (with pictures and vehicle details) all married to the right offers/incentives. This vehicle-matching technology also helps dealers move the oldest inventory, because it puts the relevant, aged vehicles first in line. In general, because agents are informed and can be instantly responsive to consumer questions, the likelihood of gathering contact info, and setting test drive and showroom visits, rises dramatically.
- During or after the call Gubatel’s system allows agents to send emails displaying relevant inventory, with the right incentives/offers, with just a click – again, spotlighting the aged inventory first.
- After every call, the dealership is sent all these highly motivated leads, with the caller’s contact info, the vehicles they’re interested in, and a complete transcript of the call. The Gubatel platform seamlessly inserts all this data into a dealer’s CRM system to make following up on these sales opportunities easy.
- Dealers have total flexibility: they can choose to use the Gubatel call center for all incoming calls – turn it on for just after-hours – or have it take every showroom and service department call after the fourth ring, to protect against missed opportunities and frustrated customers.
- Every Gubatel agent is U.S.-based, and for both of Gubagoo’s telephony and chat channels, operators that speak numerous languages are available.
“We invented behavior-based smart chat for dealership websites,” said Title. “And now we’re extending the power of our website analytics engine, and Vehicle Matching and Inventory Control platforms, to the phone. No matter how your dealership’s customers choose to engage at your website, Gubagoo and Gubatel guarantee they will be ENGAGED – and served up the right, relevant conversations, cars and offers that will move them so much closer to a sale.”
Based in West Palm Beach, Florida, and staffed by a team of veteran technologists and innovators in lead conversion, Gubagoo offers revolutionary behavioral engagement and scoring technologies for automotive websites. With a mission to provide a smarter, more cost-effective alternative to the old lead generation model, Gubagoo is the first dealership website solution that successfully makes anonymous traffic identifiable, and converts the 95% of dealer site traffic that traditionally defects. Incorporating smart predictive matching and the best chat technology available – and powered by its proprietary behavioral engagement and scoring engine, ‘B.E.A.S.T.’ – Gubagoo engages new and repeat dealer site visitors with unprecedented relevance. Over 700 dealerships, including some of the nation’s largest dealer groups, as well as OEM-certified programs, already have adopted Gubagoo-powered websites.