Flick Fusion (www.flickfusion.com), the industry’s leading video marketing provider, today introduced Timeline Marketing, a powerful tool that allows auto dealer personnel to update new and existing videos with dealership marketing messages in the form of banners and overlays. With a few simple clicks, inventory and dealership videos on both the dealer’s website and on the Internet can be updated with targeted promotions of choice, such as price reductions, incentives, cash back offers and more. With Timeline Marketing, dealers gain maximum exposure for marketing messages by leveraging the power of video SEO and a large Internet distribution network.
“Timeline Marketing is the only technology that allows dealers to broadcast new promotions via their inventory and dealership videos on hundreds of websites, potentially resulting in thousands of views for every marketing message,” said Brian Cox, President and CEO of Flick Fusion Video Marketing.
Timeline Marketing was a winner of the 2013 Driving Sales Innovation Cup, in conjunction with Flick Fusion’s Live Video Upload feature. Timeline Marketing is a unique solution designed to enhance a dealership’s marketing presence on the Internet, resulting in higher click through rates and increased leads.
Timeline Marketing offers the following benefits:
· Works better than ads on third-party sites to differentiate your dealership listings. Make your listings on Cars.com and Autotrader.com stand out and increase conversion rates with dynamic video presentations, targeted calls to action and hyperlinks to your website.
· Ultimate Flexibility. Dealers can create any message or promotion they want and change it as often as they like
· No need to re-shoot videos for every new promotion; use existing, pre-loaded videos and simply add new intros, outros and banners of choice
· Greatly expands the reach of dealer marketing messages and promotions by inserting them into your videos on the Internet, potentially generating hundreds if not thousands of views
· Eliminates video production fees from web site providers and marketing companies every time a change to a video is made
How It Works
Timeline Marketing allows personnel to quickly create banners and overlays for both new videos and existing videos on the Internet. When a dealer announces a new promotion, simply login to the Flick Fusion video marketing platform, select the type of banner, type in the promotional message, then add the banner to a “timeline” along the video. It’s easy to control where and how long the banner appears in the video, and to choose or change intros and outros that brand the dealership. More than one banner can be applied to the same video.
Once the banner is created, it can be applied to all existing videos, or to select videos only. Timeline Marketing offers a variety of filters based on vehicle year, make, model, price and more. Banners can also include hyperlinks, directing the viewer to any URL location desired.
When the user hits “send,” Timeline Marketing automatically updates all specified videos on the Internet; including on the dealership web site, YouTube, third-party inventory sites and more.
To see a demo of Timeline Marketing visit Booth #900 at the 17th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Las Vegas, NV. For more information call FlickFusion at 515-333-4337.
About Flick Fusion
Flick Fusion specializes in creating, managing, and distributing dynamic and cost-effective online and mobile video products. Each video is designed to help dealerships reach and engage with customers, delivering rich content that results in increased sales and ROI. Flick Fusion produces video content for more than 3,000 dealerships and more than a dozen reseller partners. For more information, visit www.flickfusion.com.