Flick Fusion, the industry’s leading video marketing provider, today introduced the first video marketing platform for auto dealers that automates the video production process, increases organic SEO rankings, increases conversion rates and generates more leads to the dealership. With the addition of several recent and planned product roll-outs, Flick Fusion is also the industry’s only provider that fulfills every video marketing need for dealers; including inventory videos, video e-mails, and general dealership videos that include customer testimonials, service department overviews and more.
“Many dealers want to incorporate video into their marketing plan, but don’t have the resources or expertise to create dynamic videos for all their marketing needs,” said Brian Cox, President and CEO of Flick Fusion. “Our platform offers a simple, cost-effective method for creating a video marketing strategy proven to attract more web site visitors and convert them into leads.”
Flick Fusion’s marketing platform offers auto dealers the following primary features and benefits:
Automates Video Production Process
Dealer personnel have the option to create and customize their own videos, but dealerships with limited resources don’t have to do a thing, thanks to Flick Fusion’s automated video production process. All a dealer has to do is provide vehicle inventory data and the Flick Fusion platform instantly generates videos with human voiceover, live video from its PicMotion library and intros and outros for branding. Flick Fusion’s Timeline Automation feature allows personnel to instantly add and change customized banners with current rebate, APR, cash back offers and more, eliminating video production fees from ad agencies and web site providers.
Increases Organic SEO Rankings
Unlike many video production and web site providers that produce dealer videos in Flash format, Flick Fusion videos are produced in SEO-friendly formats and uploaded to YouTube, greatly increasing search engine rankings.
“Flash videos can’t be indexed by Google and therefore they don’t boost SEO rankings,” said Cox. “Additionally many third-party sites don’t accept Flash so dealers can’t benefit from video syndication, which also boosts rankings.”
Flick Fusion adds keywords and hyperlinks to dealership videos before pushing them out to YouTube and other third-party sites. Video content on the Internet increases the chances of front-page Google rankings by 53 percent, according to Cisco. And Flick Fusion’s proprietary technology, VidMagnet, further increases web visibility for dealers’ videos by leveraging Google’s indexing algorithms.
Drives Traffic to Dealerships and Increases Lead Conversion Rates
According to the Google Vehicle Shopper Path to Purchase Study conducted in September 2013:
- Sixty-one percent of vehicle shoppers watch online videos as part of their research process
- More than half of car shoppers spend 30 minutes or more watching video
- Online video was the top ad format for helping drive brand consideration
- Forty-nine percent of car shoppers visited a dealership after watching a video
“Videos are not just a web site add-on, but an essential part of every dealership’s strategy in the same way television and newspaper ads once were,” said Cox. “Online video is a dynamic tool that engages and influences car shoppers in the final stage of the purchasing process.”
Flick Fusion’s large video distribution network drives traffic to dealerships by encouraging consumers to visit the dealer’s web site, contact them directly through the video player, or to call or visit the dealership, creating more leads and increasing conversion rates.
Fulfills Every Video Marketing Need
Flick Fusion is the industry’s first and only provider that can fulfill every video marketing need for auto dealers, including inventory, video e-mail marketing and general dealership videos:
1) Inventory: Flick Fusion creates and uploads every vehicle video onto YouTube as well as hundreds of third-party web sites, including Autotrader.com, Cars.com, eBay, Craigslist and more. Additionally videos can be uploaded onto dealers’ Facebook pages. Inventory videos give dealers increased control over content as many third-party web sites format inventory listings according to their own sites’ specifications, not how dealers want the information presented. Inventory videos ensure that a dealer’s exact message is conveyed in the manner they want the customers to see it.
2) Video E-Mail Marketing: VidMail allows dealer personnel to create customized videos for individual lead inquiries. When a salesperson gets a lead requesting information on a vehicle, it takes just minutes for the sales person to log on to the Flick Fusion platform and create a video e-mail that may include a video greeting by the salesperson, walk around tour of the vehicle and general dealership videos.
3) General Dealership Videos: A variety of videos can be produced and posted on a web site as well as YouTube to attract customers and keep them engaged; including dealership value proposition videos, customer testimonial videos, service department overviews, sales events, special offers and more.
Viewable on All Mobile Devices
All of Flick Fusion’s inventory and dealership videos can be viewed on mobile devices and are easily accessible on dealerships’ mobile web sites. According to the 2013 Google Vehicle Shopper Path to Purchase study, 35 percent of purchasers used their mobile device to conduct research on vehicles, and Flick Fusion’s own customer statistics show that 20 to 25 percent of all videos watched are viewed on a mobile device.
“Dealers without a mobile web site and mobile marketing plan are turning away one-third of all car shoppers,” said Cox. “Our platform makes it simple for dealers to incorporate mobile video into their marketing plan.”
Flick Fusion’s videos are platform agnostic so they are viewable on any operating system, using any browser and every type and brand of mobile device.
To see a demo of Flick Fusion’s video marketing platform, visit Booth 900 at the 17th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, September 23rd-25th, Las Vegas, NV.
About Flick Fusion
Flick Fusion specializes in creating, managing, and distributing dynamic and cost-effective online and mobile video products. Each video is designed to help dealerships reach and engage with customers, delivering rich content that results in increased sales and ROI. Flick Fusion produces video content for more than 3,000 dealerships and more than a dozen reseller partners. For more information, visit www.flickfusion.com.