Flick Fusion, the industry’s leading video marketing provider, today announced the availability of VidMail, a video email marketing tool that makes it easy for auto dealer personnel to create customized videos for lead inquiries without ever having to leave their desk. Video emails are a proven way to increase open rates, click-throughs and conversions, but many dealer managers hold the perception that video emails are time-consuming and complicated. VidMail is an easy-to-use solution enabling customized video email responses to be created in minutes using existing videos.
“One of the biggest obstacles to creating video e-mails is the time it takes to shoot a personalized video for every lead or group of leads,” said Brian Cox, President and CEO of FlickFusion Video Marketing. “VidMail eliminates this problem by enabling salespeople to quickly record voice overs for existing videos. Imagine the surprise and delight of a prospective customer when they see or hear a salesperson greet them by name and watch a video walk around of their vehicle of interest.”
Benefits of using VidMail for email marketing include:
- Re-record the audio track of an existing video from the comfort of your desk. No more having to record video walk arounds of the same vehicle for different customers. Simply add a new personalized message.
- Increase appointment show rates by sending video confirmations via email. Create a personal connection by looking a customer in the eye and telling them you’re looking forward to meeting them.
- Access and use all your dealership inventory videos and other promotional videos, that are pre-loaded onto our video marketing platform
- Boost open and click-through rates. According to a 2013 Invodo study, video in email can boost open rates 20 percent and increase click-through rates two to three times.
- Emails with embedded videos generate 55 percent higher revenue per email and 50 percent more clicks compared to emails with no embedded video – Experian Marketing Services
- Increase conversion rates. According to Reel SEO, 60 percent of marketers confirmed that video email improves conversion rates.
- Differentiate your dealership from the competition.
- Attract and engage more customers with a multimedia showcase of your dealership
- Increase sales personnel enthusiasm for responding to customer inquiries
- Takes the same amount of time to send a video email than it does to craft a customized, written email response
VidMail makes it easy to create attention-getting, customized video email responses. When a sales person receives a lead from a prospect, all they have to do is login to the Flick Fusion marketing platform, choose a video email template, then choose up to four pre-loaded videos to include in an email response. Types of videos that are complementary include video walk arounds or test drives, dealership value proposition videos, customer testimonial videos, service department overview videos and more. Sales people can also choose to add a banner overlay that advertises current specials.
Within minutes, the prospective customer will receive an email with a picture of the sales person, a personalized greeting from the salesperson, and videos customized to their inquiry, all embedded in an attractive template.
To see a demo of VidMail and Flick Fusion’s video marketing platform, visit Booth #900 at the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, September 23rd-25th, Las Vegas, NV.
About Flick Fusion
Flick Fusion specializes in creating, managing, and distributing dynamic and cost-effective online and mobile video products. Each video is designed to help dealerships reach and engage with customers, delivering rich content that results in increased sales and ROI. Flick Fusion produces video content for more than 3,000 dealerships and more than a dozen reseller partners. For more information, visit www.flickfusion.com.