Dealers and managers from across the country have visited the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition to learn the latest fixed operations, Google, Facebook, SEO, SEM, customer engagement, reputation management, and pre-owned strategies.
Access tools to help you drive revenue and profit growth in your Fixed Operations department. Visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com to:
- Explore the benefits of a parts eCommerce program.
- See the on-demand presentation of Parts eCommerce – A Dealer Guide
Why parts e-commerce matters to dealers – the opportunities and risks, an explanation of dealer’s choices, what dealers, automakers and buyers are doing now as well as advice on how to implement parts e-Commerce. Ted Fellowes has devoted over 25 years to helping dealerships boost fixed operations ROI.
- Optimize your website to attract more customers
- Utilize Social Media like a pro to promote your positive service reviews
- Research the latest, greatest solutions for Fixed Operations professionals
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition continues through Tuesday, December 11th showcasing the top educational sessions and leading solutions providers presented at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, providing an opportunity to learn new ideas and best practices to craft the ideal digital marketing plan in 2013.
“There are only two days left to take advantage of a free resource designed to help dealerships learn new tactics and strategies to grow their businesses” states Michael Roscoe, CEO of Dealer Communications. “Visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com, it only takes a few minutes to review best practices across departments and since it is free your entire dealership can attend.”
- Browse over 75+ technology-focused solutions providers presenting the most innovative new solutions for franchised dealerships.
- Learn the latest strategies to utilize Google, Facebook, SEO, SEM, customer engagement, reputation management, inventory management and more through the top DD13 sessions presented on-demand.
- Reinforce Internet marketing fundamentals and learn how to get more car shoppers to walk into your dealership.
- Review pre-owned inventory models.
- Chat directly with exhibitors and industry experts to answer your questions.
- Plus, every day of the seven day event, one attendee will win a free registration to the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition May 7-9, 2013!
At 1:00 – 2:00pm EST today, chat directly with Kathi Kruse of Kruse Control who is ready to answer your questions on how to create the ultimate Facebook strategy. Tomorrow at 1:00pm EST, Peter Leto of the Google Jumpstart team will discuss how to use Goolge local search tools to win more customers.
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn new ideas to help you sell and service more vehicles more profitably. Log on to www.DDVirtualExpo.com.
Once inside the virtual environment you’ll be welcomed in theLlobby. Clearly marked signage will point you where you want to go.
The Exhibit Hall will showcase exhibitors presenting product information, video, live chat and more. Exhibitors can be sorted by company name or product category so you can target just the information you are looking for presented in the following categories:
- Auction Tools
- BDC Tools & Training
- CRM & DMS
- Classifieds & Marketing Agency
- Chat Tools
- E-mail Newsletters
- F&I Tools & Training
- Fixed Ops Marketing
- HR Management & Training
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation & Sales Tools
- Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps
- Optimization (PPC, SEM, SEO)
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Telephone Training & Tracking
- Transportation & Logistics
- Valuation & Re-marketing
- Video Marketing
- Website Development
To view a complete exhibitor list click here.
Inside the Auditorium, you will be able to view and listen to the top sessions as seen at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition.
Check out a preview of the following thought leaders presenting solutions from their direct experience in the automotive industry click here.
Visit the Lounge to chat with other attendees, exhibitors, and industry experts answering questions in Facebook and Google strategies.
The Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition will run from December 5th – 11th offering 24/7, cloud based access and complimentary registration for all attendees.
To see how the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition can provide ideas to create your ultimate digital marketing strategy, visit www.DDVirtualExpo.com.
Check out a preview of the following thought leaders presenting solutions from their direct experience in the automotive industry at www.DDVirtualExpo.com