What on earth could possibly propel a dealership from 100 cars a month to over 5,000 annually? Is it really possible to elevate sales efficiency by 300%? Is it conceivable there could be a line out my door of great sales consultants dying to work for me? Am I dreaming or can the magic of the “Magic Kingdom “take the place of a worry filled, stress producing, toxic environment? How can I grow my dealership and gain peace of mind starting today?
Are you ready to:
- Be the dealership where the BEST salespeople in town want to work
- DOMINATE your market beyond your wildest imagination
- Discover how you’ll NEVER have to advertise for a sales person again
- Drive customer and associate LOYALTY through the roof
- Quit being a dysfunctional family and start producing like a RAZOR SHARP team
- Expect a level of COMMITMENT that surpasses your competition’s expectations
- Turn assassins into ADVOCATES that elevate your brand and reputation
- Construct a “RESULTS ONLY WORK ENVIRONMENT” that quadruples
Mike Good will share a proven strategy with specific real world instructions enabling you to return to your store and immediately implement what works. The life-blood of your dealership is your reputation! What customers say about you today determines your traffic tomorrow. A dealership without loyalty is like a car without wheels. I looks good and is nice to sit in but loses its value as you try to move forward. Sowing loyalty seeds bears relationship fruits. If your dealership depends on “slice and dice” for this weekend’s results, it’s time to change.
Culture is the foundation of your dealership. The integrity of your operation rest squarely on the pillars of values and belief. An authentic purpose statement reflects your stature in the community, the heart of your family and your associate’s vision. Learn the life altering definition of culture capable of propelling your dealership to the next level.
Mike’s not a “teacher” or some “over-priced consultant” that’s got no skin in the game. He’s no “silver-tongued” orator or factory guy that long ago forgot what it’s like to enjoy the smell of RETAIL in the morning. Mike’s no “expert” in a three piece suit from out of town, on his way to the airport with your check. Mike’s in his dealership every day and has accomplished everything he talks about. 35 years holding every management seat in the place makes Mike and his hard hitting presentation the real deal. Join Mike Good at this year’s 18th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Tampa, Florida, from April 21-23, 2015.