SCOTTSDALE, AZ, March 29, 2018 — Fidelis PPM announced today its sister company Vero has partnered with financial services provider Allied Solutions to provide a new inventory merchandising and vehicle service contract program designed to drive profits and retention for non-franchise used-car operators.
Together, Vero and Allied Solutions have launched Dealership Advantage Program. The vehicle merchandising and protection program helps dealers present fresher, more appealing inventory and deliver a better customer experience – and, make more money.
The program features:
- A comprehensive package of Simoniz-brand vehicle protection and appearance services for all inventory, at no charge.
- Includes GlassCoat, Simoniz’s ceramic paint protection, also, at no charge
- Vehicle service contract (VSC) options from a range of industry-leading underwriters
- A VSC purchase incentive upgrading the ceramic paint protection to a seven-year warranty
The Dealership Advantage Program is designed for independent dealers who desire maximum vehicle VSC retail profits, improved customer perception, and more satisfied customers.
“Market pressure on used car operators is considerable today, while competition for quality inventory is brisk, but dealers utilizing our Dealership Advantage Program help set apart their dealerships and vehicles as uniquely different and attractive to their customers,” says Vero CEO Joe Annoreno.
Program details include:
- An inventory refresh suite – Simoniz-brand deodorizer, sanitizer, and antimicrobial products for vehicle interiors, paint and fabric protection, and Simoniz’s GlassCoat permanent ceramic barrier for vehicle exteriors.
- Coverage-rich VSC options from a range of leading underwriters
- A purchase incentive, a free paint coverage warranty upgrade with VSC purchase
“Now independent dealers can enjoy significant market advantages to separate their business and inventory from the competition,” says Mark Ladd, Vice President, Automotive Services Group, Allied Solutions. “We believe this Dealer Advantage Program offers benefits that independent dealers will value while it enhances their competitiveness through a unique protection upgrade to trigger high-grade service contract purchases.”
About Fidelis PPM
Fidelis PPM, a CU Direct company, turns prepaid maintenance into a brand-building, revenue-generating retention machine. Developed by dealers, Fidelis PPM knows the importance of substantiating ROI from its products. Powered by Driv Customer Retention Software, Fidelis PPM provides an easy-to-use interface for at-a-glance tracking of dealers’ ROI on their PPM program. For more information, visit www.getfidelis.com or email Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.