The producers of the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, the industry’s premier automotive digital strategy conference, have announced plans to host the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition December 5-11, 2012.
“There were over 120 technology focused solutions providers in the Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall at DD13 Las Vegas” explains Michael Roscoe, CEO of Dealer Communications. “With over 1,100 dealers and managers in attendance, 100 sessions, workshops and case studies, over 120 exhibitors, Digital Dealer Learning Labs, peer networking and numerous events, it is nearly impossible for attendees to see all of the new innovations that were on display. We have devised the DD Virtual Exposition so dealers and managers have another chance to learn about game changing technology. Plus there are many dealerships that weren’t able to attend DD13, and this brings the action right to them”.
- December 5-11, 2012 with 24/7, cloud based access
- Featuring virtual exhibits from the over 120 companies in the 13th Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall
- Each virtual exhibit is able to offer video, product information, and live chat
- 10 top sessions from the recent 13th Digital Dealer Conference and Exposition held in Las Vegas offering all Virtual Exposition attendees valuable educational content
- For a full week, dealerships across the country can learn about the latest and greatest new technology anywhere with Internet access, anytime
- Complimentary access for all dealership attendees
Using award winning virtual exhibit software, the 13th Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition will create a cyber-version of the Digital Dealer Exhibit Hall. Each of the over 120 exhibitors at the recent 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will have a virtual booth capable of presenting video, product information, as well as the ability to offer live chat with attendees.
The DD13 Virtual Exposition will run from December 5-11 offering 24/7, cloud based access for dealers and managers across the country to learn about new technology and internet solutions from the most innovative providers. For a full week the unique format can be viewed anywhere with Internet access, anytime and allow for entire departments to preview and understand the benefits of new technology.
In addition to the largest assembly of vendors providing digital solutions for dealerships, the Virtual Exposition will feature the top 10 sessions presented at the 13th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, offering highlights from the educational content recently delivered in Las Vegas.
Visit www.DDvirtualexpo.com for more information and mark your calendars for December 5-11 for an entirely new way to learn about the latest, greatest and most innovative products that will change the way dealerships operate.