The company will provide a sneak peek of iDMS and the latest Independent dealership technology at the NABD Annual Conference, May 24-26 in Las Vegas
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., May 19, 2016 — DealerSocket has rolled out a major upgrade to its mobile CRM technology for Buy-Here-Pay-Here (BHPH) and Independent dealers. The latest software features a mobile driver’s license scanner, push alerts for website visits (when using a DealerSocket website), and support for attaching images and videos on outgoing emails within the mobile application. Dealers attending the NABD Annual Conference, May 24-26 in Las Vegas, will have the opportunity to see the company’s latest mobile technology in action.
DealerSocket’s mobile CRM app helps dealers capture and leverage customer information on the lot, on the showroom floor, or even away from the dealership. Since they are not restricted to recording customer information only while behind a desk, app users see an average increase in data collected of at least 30 percent, which translates to more sales.
The company’s mobile CRM also offers BHPH/Independent dealers:
- Real-time push alerts when customers open emails, click on links, submit a web lead, visit the dealership website, and more
- Call tracking integration with the time, date, duration, and employee name logged to the customer work notes
- Immediate access to the dealer’s entire inventory library
- The ability to send e-brochures containing specific calls to action, all with a single click
- A VIN scanner that pushes trade information to third-party appraisal tools
- Customized automated processes based on multiple lost resolution codes, so dealers can handle a prospect who bought from another store differently than a prospect who simply had bad credit
- “Smart vehicle reply” email functionality, which adds up to four new/used cars from inventory based on the customer’s chosen vehicle
- Daily work plan, which lets dealers know the right time to reach out to the right person with the right message so no activity slips through the cracks
- Optional modules like SocketTalk texting functionality
“For years, DealerSocket has led the way in mobile innovation, from websites and online lead generation to mobile platforms for CRM and DMS. We are committed to giving Buy-Here-Pay-Here and Independent dealers access to the latest flexible functionality, both in terms of customer experience and dealer usability,” said Peter Ord, National Sales Director at DealerSocket. “It’s truly needed in today’s marketplace because, according to our Independent Dealership Action Report, these shoppers are high-frequency users of mobile devices. Not to mention, we believe that increasing flexibility and convenience for dealership staff correlates with improved productivity and, therefore, results.”
After close to a year of development, DealerSocket is also nearing the third-quarter launch of iDMS, the debut product in its full-scale, integrated technology suite made specifically for BHPH and Independent dealers. The comprehensive platform will include newly tailored solutions for CRM, inventory management, and digital marketing with even more options to be added in the future. iDMS users will benefit from robust collections and accounting functionality to help BHPH dealers run their businesses with maximum profits and efficiency. Key features include:
- Dynamic queueing processes
- Stacked promise-to-pay functionality
- Buy-here-pay-here decisioning
- Real-time accounting integration with QuickBooks
- Flexible general ledger (GL) account creation and mapping, giving dealers granular control of GL transaction accounting
- And much more
“We are thrilled to launch our new Independent platform to provide dealers with increased flexibility and streamline the use of DealerSocket products,” Ord said. “We will no longer be constrained by product line, so users can easily access all the tools they need to do their jobs, not by product but by role.”
Dealers can schedule a free demo of any DealerSocket product at the NABD Annual Conference by visiting www.dealersocket.com/nabd.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada, and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada, and Australia. DealerSocket’s advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com for more information.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.