DealersLink®, the nation’s premier dealer-to-dealer marketplace and inventory management solutions company, plans to unveil a radical new enhancement of its cloud-based platform at the NADA Convention in New Orleans, Louisiana January 25th – 27th.
“We’re showcasing the most powerful tools to date to help dealers access quality inventory, and get it online faster and easier. We’re excited to launch the new DealersLink® 4.0 release at the NADA Expo, where our clients and colleagues look for the latest in automotive developments,” said the DealersLink® VP of Sales Travis Wise.
DealersLink® invests heavily in product R&D and touts extensive dealer involvement in product development.
“Most of our best products have been developed based on dealer feedback. With thousands of dealerships using our tools everyday, we have a strong field testing program and are constantly making updates accordingly,” said the DealersLink® VP of Development, Mike Goicoechea.
DealersLink® 4.0 improvements include:
- New user interface: (benefits – faster, more intuitive, easier, more effective, etc.);
- CloudCam™ HD: Mobile Vehicle Stocking app that quickly scans VINs, runs book values, takes photos, adds options, can stock vehicles from your smartphone or the new CloudCam™ HD device;
- Mobile Trading Desk: A new mobile app that has all the functionality of the wholesale trading desk but runs on your smartphone so now dealers can quickly respond to requests, submit and receive buy bids, manage their requests, and complete deals. A dealer member no longer has to go to their computer to buy and sell vehicles with other DealersLink® members;
- No transaction fees ever;
- On-demand access to front-line inventory with wholesale pricing;
- Over $1 Billion in quality inventory available in the marketplace 24/7;
- Includes intelligent booking automation, vehicle history reports, velocity reports, competition view, and eBay and Facebook exports.
Demonstrations of DealersLink® 4.0 – The Game Changer – will be available at booth #5252 during the NADA Expo right next to Chrysler Motors. All dealers registering for a demonstration at the show will be able to spin a wheel for the chance to win cash and prizes.
DealersLink’s® mission is to operate the most efficient dealer direct marketplace in the nation, and partner with companies like CARFAX, Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, ADP, Dealertrack, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Metrogistics, AIM, NADA, Black Book, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Cars.com, AutoTrader.com, and Autocheck.
DealersLink® has been eliminating wholesale transaction fees for 8 years with $1 billion of used inventory available 24/7. Members use the marketplace daily to stock their lots with clean, reconditioned units; locate hard-to-find vehicles for their customers; sell inventory without incurring wholesale losses; arrange book-for-book trades; and manage their inventory with industry-leading analytic tools.
The NADA Convention & Expo is the automotive industry event of the year and the world’s largest international gathering place for franchised new-vehicle dealers. The convention offers dealers a rare chance to meet face-to-face with executives of major auto manufacturers and features hundreds of exhibitors showcasing the latest equipment, services and technologies and dozens of workshops with the industry’s best trainers.
For more information regarding the 2014 NADA Convention and Expo, please visit: http://www.nadaconvention.org.
To learn more about DealersLink®, please visit: www.dealerslink.com.