WALTHAM, Mass. – February 6, 2013 – DealerRater, the world’s premier car dealer review web site, today announced the launch of a new web site design that offers a refreshed look as well as several improvements to enhance the user experience for both dealers and consumers. With a streamlined look, more personalized functionality and intuitive navigation, the New DealerRater makes it easier than ever for consumers to find the right dealer for their sales and service needs when researching and comparing car dealerships online.
“We are truly excited about the launch of the New DealerRater site. The importance of online reviews in shaping consumer decisions is now a well-known fact,” said Chip Grueter, president at DealerRater. “With the new site, more than ever before we’re empowering dealers to strengthen their online brand both at the dealership and employee levels to attract in-market shoppers and drive increased business.”
Key features of the New DealerRater site include:
- Zip code dealer search functionality enables consumers to find a dealership quicker than ever before. A streamlined brand and zip code selection box on the new home page is designed to help bring potential customers right to a dealership’s virtual front door.
- Expanded search capabilities and increased segmentation of reviews enable consumers to quickly compare dealerships in their local area.
- Dedicated dealer-specific portal enables dealers to access helpful resources, program information and DealerRater’s comprehensive Dealer Panel tools.
- As “brands within the dealer brand,” dealership staff is given prominence on the New DealerRater with refreshed employee-specific review pages. Employee pages serve as the new online greeting from dealer staff to in-market shoppers.
- Targeted DMA-level advertising enables dealers to market their dealership to highly targeted customers by DMA and ensure top banner placement over other dealers in the DMA.
DealerRater will offer demonstrations of the new DealerRater site at the upcoming NADA General Conference & Exposition in Orlando, Florida on February 9-11, 2013 at DealerRater Booth #3353.
The launch of the New DealerRater site represents the continuation of a full platform refresh cycle that will further support the company’s rapid growth and strong leadership position in the dealership review landscape. Recent data research showed that DealerRater has triple the overall dealership review count of Google and 43% more dealership reviews than Google, Yelp, Yahoo!, Cars.com and Edmunds combined. With its unparalleled volume of dealer reviews now approaching 950,000, 26% of all franchised dealers in the U.S. have embraced DealerRater and its award-winning Certified Dealer Program as a critical component of their online reputation management efforts. On average, DealerRater.com and other web site pages that display DealerRater content or branding attract 3 million unique visitors per month.
For more information, visit www.DealerRater.com, call 800-266-9455.