Do you know about the current competitive landscape of online marketing for service center, parts and accessories profit centers? Why do dealers typically lose the digital marketing battle against national service brands such as Sears Auto Center, Jiffy Lube, Meineke and Firestone? Jeff Clark is sharing his expertise with you.
What action items will you take back to the dealership?
1. How to create the appropriate content footprint to maximize your organic search traffic for service and parts.
2. How to conquer service brand traffic and drive profitable fixed operations-related paid search traffic.
3. How to increase the effectiveness of e-mail and other outbound marketing to maximize retention and revenue per customer.
4. How to build online content to increase parts and accessories sales.
5. How to create content to build credibility and customer satisfaction in your service department to keep customers coming back.
Click here to watch his video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8GT1NZFg4
Jeff Clark, DealerOn Inc., VP of sales & business development, oversees the sales and business development initiatives for DealerOn. He has 17 years of business-to-business sales and management experience. He helped launch the retail division of NewCars.com, later positioning it for acquisition by Classified Ventures (Cars.com).
Clark began his sales career at CocaCola as a sales/marketing manager after serving in the U.S. Navy during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He is the recipient of numerous sales performance awards including the 2003 Outstanding Achievement Award from Car.com. He helped guide StoneAge Media and Car.com into one of Inc.’s 500 fastest growing private companies.
We’re building out the agenda, selecting speakers and topics for more than 80 sessions that are laser-focused on all things digital – Your Best Bet for Success! www.DigitalDealerConference.com