Don’t miss this exclusive PRE-SALE opportunity to reserve your booth onsite at Digital Dealer 24 before we release the floor plan to everyone else.
Onsite Booth Selection Process for Digital Dealer 25 Conference & Expo:
Contract Renewal and Booth Selection will take place onsite at the Digital Dealer 24 sales office, at the Orange County Convention Center. Each exhibiting company will be assigned an appointment time (via email) based on the total 2017-2018 accumulated Lifetime Points.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your assigned appointment time to assess the current floor plan. A live feed of the floor plan will be displayed in the Sales Office, so that you may view the most up-to-date floor map and prioritize your preferred locations prior to your appointment.
- Arrive at the Sales Office for your appointment 5-10 minutes early and check in at reception
- Take a few moments to review the floor plan feed & prioritize your preferred booth options.
- The host will direct you to your appointment desk
- Briefly discuss your prioritized location preferences with a Digital Dealer Representative and select your booth location
- You will be immediately directed to a kiosk to submit the online booth contract and pay the required 25% booth deposit
- Once the online contract and payment are submitted, your booth is reserved
*Please note that if a contract is not finalized and payment is not received by the following morning between 8:00-9:00 a.m., your booth will be released and other companies may then reserve that booth space.
- 25% of total invoice due upon contract signing until April 12, 2018. Exhibitor is liable for 25% of total contract for cancellation or reductions after contract signing.
- 50% of total invoice due upon contract signing until July 31, 2018. Exhibitor is liable for 50% of total contract for cancellation or reductions after contract signing.
- 100% of total invoice due by August 15, 2018. Exhibitor is liable for 100% of total contract for cancellations or reductions after this date.
NOTICE: Exhibitors MUST attend their predetermined appointment time to utilize their priority points. Exhibitors who MISS their predetermined appointment time will FORFEIT usage of their priority points and place in the booth selection order. They may request to schedule a makeup appointment on Thursday, April 12th from 9AM-1PM, at which time they can select a booth from the current available booth options.
Booth Size: Staff Passes Included: Total Cost:
10×10 3 registrations, can purchase up to 3 additional $5,730
10×20 5 registrations, can purchase up to 5 additional $11,460
10×30 8 registrations, can purchase up to 8 additional $17,190
20×20 10 registrations, can purchase up to 10 additional $22,920
20×30 14 registrations, can purchase up to 14 additional $34,380
20×40 19 registrations, can purchase up to 19 additional $45,84
30×50 35 registrations, can purchase up to 35 additional $85,950
A $150 charge per corner will be applied to new exhibitors only (the $150 per corner charge will be waived for the 4th corner of island booths). Selected sq ft of booth space must be in increments of 100 and exhibitors must provide floor coverage for booth space. Conference Passes do not include Workshops. All additional exhibitor Registrations will be $495/per person if pre-registered or $595/per person on-site (must show photo ID and business Card to obtain credentials).
Booths Include the Following:
|· Includes booth space||· One lead retrieval scanner app per booth|
|· Complimentary passes (quantity based upon booth size)||· Listing in the printed on-site conference guide|
|· Access to breakfast and lunch meals||· Online presence as part of our interactive live floor plan located on the conference web site.|
Important Information & Forms:
- 2018 Methodology: Understand exactly how we determine Priority Points.
- Digital Dealer 25 Conference & Expo Booth Contract: For Review Only. This contract includes terms and conditions for your legal team to review. Digital Dealer cannot accept changes to these terms.
- Digital Dealer 25 Floorplan