Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram and SRT® consumers can visit www.DriveUconnect.com to understand how to use and operate the many features, and connect their personal communication and media devices to their vehicle’s electronic systems.
“Chrysler Group has a variety of technologies available that help consumers stay connected while driving our vehicles in a safe manner so they can keep their hands on the wheel and their eyes on the road,” said Marios Zenios, Head of Uconnect Systems and Services, Chrysler Group LLC. “The objective behind the new site is to educate our customers on the available technology solutions and improve their overall driving-experience with our Uconnect features in a manner that is easy-to-understand and informative.”
The Chrysler Group’s Uconnect system offers an array of easy-to-use features to help drivers stay connected, informed and focused on driving, that include:
- Learn about available premium audio systems from Beats™ by Dr. Dre™, Alpine and Harman Kardon
- Connect compatible media devices and play a favorite music list
- Rear-seat entertainment – With single-and dual-screen options, entertain passengers with access to individual movies, music and video games
- Phone pairing – Easy instructions on how to pair a Bluetooth-enabled phone to a Chrysler Group vehicle
- Voice command recognition – Make calls and change radio stations by voice commands
- Hands-free calling – Make calls, listen and respond to text messages hands-free
- Intuitive and responsive touchscreen and steering wheel controls – Easily adjust seat or cabin temperature, select a new music station or make a call without taking their eyes from the road
- Available Wi-Fi – Anything that can be done on the Web can now be done in the car. Passengers can post photos, e-mail or watch an online video
- SiriusXM Traffic works with the vehicle’s navigation system to display real-time traffic speed and flow information along with accident to assist drivers in routing around congested areas
- With SiriusXM Travel Link, keep track of current and forecasted weather, check local fuel prices, sports scores and movie listings
- Find a restaurant, airport, museum or department store and get directions with points of interest in that area
- Tag favorite songs with SiriusXM song tagging
- Browse other channels by song or artist while listening to another channel
- Pause and replay up to 30 minutes of programming from any music channel using instant replay
- Set alerts to know when a favorite song or artist is playing on another channel
- Use parental controls to easily lock and and unlock channels
Sirius, XM, SiriusXM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. and its subsidiaries.
Uconnect at Upcoming Shows
Attendees to the Consumer Electronics Show, held in Las Vegas, Jan. 10-13, and the North American International Auto Show, held in Detroit, Jan. 14-22, can test all of the Chrysler Group easy-to-use Uconnect technology when they visit Chrysler Group exhibits.
Product specialists will be on hand to answer questions and demonstrate new features of the Uconnect system and the variety of technologies available in Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram vehicles.
About Chrysler Group LLC
Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 from a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A., produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mopar, SRT and Fiat vehicles and products. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler Group’s culture of innovation, first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925, and Fiat’s complementary technology that dates back to its founding in 1899.
Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Group’s product lineup features some of the world’s most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Challenger and Ram 1500. Fiat contributes world-class technology, platforms and powertrains for small- and medium-size cars, allowing Chrysler Group to offer an expanded product line including environmentally friendly vehicles.