Madison, Ind. – Chief™ Automotive Technologies is offering its best pricing of the year as part of a full menu of show specials that start now and extend through NACE 2011 in Orlando next week (Oct. 5-8, 2011). The company is offering special pricing and free gifts for a wide range of Chief and Chassis Liner™ frame machines, Chief computerized measuring systems and Elektron® resistance welders.
Contact your local Chief distributor or come to Chief NACE booth #N803 to take advantage of the following offers:
- Pulling. Get special pricing on a 22-foot Goliath®, 20-foot Impulse® E-VHT or 20-foot Titan® 360 frame machine, with even greater savings available when combined with a Chief computerized measuring system. Plus, choose 12 months interest-free financing (with approved credit) or a free Helios 220 induction heater (while supplies last).
- Computerized Measuring. Buy a new Velocity® or Velocity Max computerized measuring system at a low show price and get an even better deal when combined with a full-size Chief frame rack. Plus, choose 12 months interest-free financing (with approved credit) or get the first year of specifications for just $1 (regularly priced at $999).
- Entry-Level Measuring. Order a new Vector® computerized measuring system with special pricing and receive 12 months interest-free financing (with approved credit).
- Truck Package. Buy a Chassis Liner Truck ’N Revolution™ frame machine and any Chief computerized measuring system (Vector, Velocity or Velocity Max), and get show pricing on the measuring system plus a choice of 12 months interest-free financing (with approved credit), one of year of specifications for $1 (a $999 value) or show pricing on the Chassis Liner rack.
- Resistance Welders. Contact your local Elektron distributor or visit Chief booth #N803 booth or Elektron booth #N403 for special show pricing.
The Chief Titan and E-VHT pulling systems will be on display in Chief booth #N803, along with Chief computerized measuring systems, the Chassis Liner Lift ’N Rack Pro™ and a full line of Elektron resistance welders. Just a few steps down the aisle, Elektron booth #N403 will feature Elektron welders, including live demonstrations, and the new Chief EZ Liner™ Express.
For more information about the full line of collision repair equipment available from Chief, contact your local distributor, visitwww.chiefautomotive.com or call 877-644-1044. For more information about Elektron products, contact your local distributor, visitwww.elektron-bremen.com or call 855-932-WELD (9353). To register for NACE, visit www.naceexpo.com. Chief and Elektron are also active on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
About Chief Automotive Technologies
Chief Automotive Technologies, a Vehicle Service Group (VSG) brand, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-quality collision repair products and services, including frame-pulling equipment, vehicle anchoring systems, computerized measuring systems, and vehicle frame specifications. Chief is also a leading provider of comprehensive training on structural analysis, computerized measuring, collision theory and design based repair. Additionally, Chief is the exclusive supplier of Elektron welders, battery chargers and plasma cutters in North, Central and South America.
VSG comprises eight major collision repair and vehicle lifting brands: Chief Automotive, Rotary Lift®, Forward® Lift, Direct-Lift®, Hanmecson®, Revolution® Lift, Blitz® and nogra®. Based in Madison, Ind., VSG has operations worldwide, including ISO 9001-certified manufacturing facilities on three continents. VSG is part of the Industrial Products segment of Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV), a multi-billion dollar, global producer of innovative equipment, specialty systems and value-added services.