From the Dealer Communications family to yours, we wish you a safe and happy holiday season.
As the final days of 2012 pass, we look forward to another exciting year of helping franchised dealerships sell and service more vehicles more profitably – here is quick look at what to watch out for from Dealer Communications in 2013.
The speaker application for the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition, May 7-9 2013 in Orlando FL is now available. The application deadline is by January 18th. The educational curriculum has been further segmented into a series of nine tracks, offering attending dealers and managers the opportunity to customize a learning experience based on their own improvement needs.
And please remember, you don’t even have to leave your dealership or home this holiday season to learn the industry’s best practices and proven digital marketing strategies to engage more customers and increase revenue and profits. Get inspired for the year to come right from your computer by logging on to www.DDVituralExpo.com. Through January 11th you can still view the top eleven sessions from the 13th Digital Dealer on-demand and tour over 75 technology focused exhibits. Review Internet marketing fundamentals and learn how to win more customers online with the latest Google, Facebook, SEO, SEM strategies. Better understand customer behavior and consider the future of your dealership with 24/7 free access to an archive of business information designed just for franchised dealerships.
Here is a glimpse of what each of the tracks at the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition will offer:
- Data & Analytics – discussing concepts from the big data movement, showing dealerships what to measure, when to measure it, and what to do with the data to gain an advantage. Big data is one of today’s hottest topics. Our speakers will explore how it affects dealers and how data is changing the competitive landscape across many industries.
- Management –focusing on the needs of owners, dealer principals and general managers. Big picture items will be explored that drive the future direction of the dealership, such as how to hire, train, grow leadership and market to a new wave of customers in Gen Y.
- Social Media – covering the latest techniques on how to utilize Social Media to engage, attract and retain more customers.
- Digital Marketing – exploring best practices in SEO, SEM, website development and conversions, CRM and more.
- New Sales – sharing ideas for attracting more customers to the dealership lot and proven techniques to sell more units. Leading trainers in the industry will be sharing their secrets.
- Pre-owned Sales – outlining strategies to maximize ROI, best practices for auctions and how to sell more pre-owned vehicles.
- Reputation & Loyalty – dedicated to strategies for reputation management and customer loyalty programs that build active customers.
- CRM & Telephony – highlighting development of dealership programs to generate new business.
- Fixed Operations – specific to the needs of the parts and service department and many ways to increase revenue and boost the bottom line in this critical dealership profit center, including how to bring more of the fixed operations process online.
Each of the sessions within these tracks will be designated as Fundamental, Intermediate or Advanced. Applicants are encouraged to submit session ideas across topics and skill levels.
“The goal of our educational program is to provide high-quality and forward-thinking content to our dealership attendees” states James Apistolas, Director of Conference & Education programs. “Our highest-rated speakers understand dealers and managers are looking for unique and relevant information that they can’t find anywhere else. At the 14th Digital Dealer we will showcase a selection of industry thought leaders who are truly experts in their fields and that deliver actionable strategies for franchised dealerships. The best speakers demonstrate their concepts by example. At the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition we don’t just tell dealerships what they need to do to sell and service more vehicles more profitably, we show them HOW to do it.”
The speaker application process will be completed entirely online. Confirmed applications will contribute to the over 100 sessions, workshops and case studies presented at the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition May 7-9, 2013. If you have a topic that you feel would add value to dealerships visit:
In addition to session specifics, applicants should be prepared to submit:
- 30 seconds to 1 minute promotional video of the session
- Speaker bio, session summary, and 3 – 5 learning objectives
For questions and more detail on the 14th Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition speaker application process visit:
Or contact James Apistolas, Director of Conference and Education programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-297-7831.
Click on a title below to be directed directly to the Digital Dealer Virtual Exposition where you can view the following sessions and more:
- Fine-tuning your Online Marketing
- Dealership Facebook Marketing 2013
- Advanced SEO for Dealers
- Mastering the Art and Science of Website Conversion
- SEM: $300,000 Difference Per Year to the Bottom Line
- New Trends in Search and Social Marketing
- How to Hook Shoppers Online, and Buyers on the Lot
- The Digital Crisis that is Slowly Killing your Dealership
- The Fundamentals of Online Automotive Marketing
- Blending Science and Strategy to Maximize Used Vehicle ROI
- Parts e-Commerce – A Dealer Guide
Or check out leading solutions providers in the Virtual Exhibit Hall (you will need to log in to view):
- Auction Tools
- BDC Tools & Training
- CRM & DMS
- Classifieds & Marketing Agency
- Chat Tools
- E-mail Newsletters and Marketing
- F&I Tools & Training
- Fixed Ops Marketing
- HR Management & Training
- Inventory Management
- Lead Generation & Sales Tools
- Mobile Marketing & Mobile Apps
- Optimization (PPC, SEM, SEO)/Search Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Social Media
- Telephone Training & Tracking
- Valuation & Re-marketing
- Video Tools an Marketing
- Website Development