Albany, N.Y. – June 20th, 2016 – Auto/Mate Dealership Systems today announced the full agenda of speakers and presentations for its National Customer User Summit to be held September 19-21, 2016 at the Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center. All sessions offer practical “how to” advice from vendors that integrate with Auto/Mate’s dealership management system (DMS), and/or actionable strategies that attendees can take home to improve dealership operations, marketing and sales.
“This will be our biggest and best customer user summit yet, and we are thrilled to be sharing best practices and new ideas from respected industry thought leaders,” said Mike Esposito, Auto/Mate’s President and CEO.
The National Customer User Summit session speakers and presentations include:
- David Villa, IPD (Keynote): “How to Set the Stage for Change and Win the Buy-In.”
- Michael Roppo, WithumSmith+Brown PC: “The Power of Aligning DMS Best Practices & CPI Management”
- Ken Hill, 700 Credit: “Perform & Track Your Compliance Processes with Auto/Mate”
- John Furhman, Optionsoft Technologies: “Are Your People Ready for 21st Century Selling?”
- Dan Didier, GreyCastle Security: “Legality of Incident Response.”
- Richard Keith Latman, CRMSuite: “The Death of Customer Ownership.”
- Bob Lettis, 700 Credit: “See How…Soft Pull Credit Data with Auto/Mate’s CRM.”
- Jon Lincoln, etfile: “The In’s and Out’s of Electronic Document Management.”
- Patrick Longo, Upaya Partners: “The ‘Just’ Disease.”
- Todd Mason, RouteOne: “Consumer Expectations & Buying Preferences.”
- Erik Nachbahr, Helion Technologies: “5 Technology Musts to Drive Sales and Service Revenue.”
- David Ortega, Traffic Control CRM: “Employee Activity Management (EAM) and Why It’s Vital to Exceeding Dealer Goals.”
- Aaron Schinke, DealerSocket: “According to Google, 95% of Car Buyers Browse a Dealership’s Website.”
- Mark Tewart, Tewart Enterprises: “Death of the Traditional Dealership Salesperson.”
- Stuart Zalud, NADA: “The Importance of Maintaining Your Customer.”
- Mike Esposito, Auto/Mate: “Improve Customer Loyalty with the Net Promoter Score®.”
- Dave Druzynski, Auto/Mate: “Social Media in Hiring & Firing.”
Auto/Mate’s 2016 Customer User Summit (#AMUserSummit) is a two-day, educational and fun-filled event designed for dealership executives and managers who want to learn more about Auto/Mate’s DMS features and capabilities. In addition to attending the industry speaker presentations, customers will have the opportunity to network with peers and Auto/Mate executives and staff.
Additional highlights of the event include DMS new feature announcements, Rockin’ 101 with Ken Rock, tutorial breakout sessions, town hall and more. There is no charge for Auto/Mate customers to attend the event, which includes a hosted happy hour and dinner, as well as daily breakfasts and lunches.
The deadline for attendee, sponsor and exhibitor registration is Friday, July 15th.
Additionally, Auto/Mate would like to thank the current sponsors of the National Customer User Summit, including: 700 Credit, CRMSuite, DealerSocket, etfile, Great America Financial Services, Halo Branded Solutions, myKaarma, CarFax, RouteOne and ScanIt Parts.
For more information, visit http://www.automate.com/usersummit
Auto/Mate Dealership Systems is a leading provider of dealership management system (DMS) software to retail automotive dealerships, typically saving dealers thousands of dollars per month from their current provider. Our Automotive Management Productivity Suite (AMPS) is a user-friendly, feature-rich DMS in use by more than 1,200 auto dealers nationwide. Auto/Mate has received DrivingSales Dealer Satisfaction Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Auto/Mate’s employees have more than 940 years of combined experience working in franchised auto dealerships, the foundation of its “Designed By Car People For Car PeopleTM” slogan. Auto/Mate is committed to winning its customers’ business each and every month with no long-term contracts and free software upgrades. For more information follow us on Twitter @AutoMateDMS and subscribe to our blog at www.automate.com/blog.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.