A-MAX Auto Insurance Announces MAXRespect Initiative®, from Yahoo Finance.
DALLAS, April 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — A-MAX Auto Insurance, an industry-leading, low-cost insurance provider for thousands of Texas residents and businesses, announces today their MAXRespect Initiative, a long-term pledge to reinforce A-MAX’s respect toward their customers and their surrounding communities.
The MAXRespect Initiative is comprised of five main pillars:
- Respect for Drivers – A-MAX believes everyone on the road needs to treat one another with respect and intends to educate the community on recognizing and controlling aggressive thoughts, feelings and actions on the road.
- Respect for Workers – A-MAX recognizes the enormous contributions of the men and women that are building the infrastructure of America, but are often unrecognized for their efforts.
- Respect for Families – A-MAX values healthy and happy family environments that are free of abuse, and intends to empower community members to stop abuse and support victims in accessing information and services to help them.
- Respect for Students – A-MAX aims to stop bullying in our schools by training students and staff to prevent and address bullying problems in schools.
- Respect for Environment – A-MAX recognizes the value in our outdoor space, and wants to promote clean air and parks, and the responsibility of every community member to care for the environment.