Automotive SaaS marketing firm kicks off dealer programs for six new OEMs, wins numerous business and industry awards, and exceeds revenue targets.
Minneapolis, MN – January 22, 2015 – Outsell (www.outsell.com), a digital marketing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that is transforming the way automotive brands engage with customers, announced today that 2014 was another successful year marked with new product launches, continued industry accolades, and ongoing client growth.
In 2014, Outsell continued to grow financially and met product release targets. Over the past 12 months, Outsell launched dealer programs for six new OEMs including Volkswagen, Subaru, Scion, Jaguar, Volvo and Porsche, and continued its innovation on behalf of automotive brands and dealers with three new product releases in 2014, including:
- BuyerScout™, the first and only buyer-detection product that alerts dealers when current customers and prospects are actively shopping for a vehicle. At this time, more than 280 auto dealerships across four automotive brands are using BuyerScout to generate increased vehicle sales.
- Outsell Connect for Contact At Once! for chat integration. Outsell Connect enables automotive dealers to integrate 3rd party applications into Outsell Fuel, enabling richer customer intelligence, extending channel reach, and providing enhanced cross-channel reporting.
- NeuroMotics™, a set of packaged statistical models that anticipate individual customer needs, detect preferences, improve message timing, increase relevancy, and improve sales. NeuroMotics models underlie all Outsell Fuel campaigns.
Outsell was recognized for its excellence in automotive marketing, receiving numerous industry awards. In conjunction with agency partner Saatchi & Saatchi, its 2014 Toyota Corolla Launch Campaign received the following accolades:
- Silver 2014 Summit Marketing Effectiveness Award (MEA) in the Integrated/Mixed Media/Ad Campaign category.
- 2014 W3 Silver Award for an Email Marketing Campaign in the Automotive category.
- Two Bronze Stevie® Awards in The 12th Annual American Business Awards for Best Automotive Marketing Campaign of the Year and for Online Marketing Campaign of the Year.
- Bronze 2014 Summit Creative Award in the category Consumer Campaign Regional/National.
Also in partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi, Outsell received a Silver Stevie® Award in the 8th Annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service for the 2013 Toyota RAV4 Launch Campaign in the category of Outbound Marketing Program of the Year.
In addition, the company was named to the Inc. 5000 list for the fourth consecutive year. Outsell’s selection was based on its three-year revenue growth rate of 96 percent.
Dan Smith, Chief Marketing Officer, also spoke to packed houses at the Digital Dealer Conference and Expo this past year in Atlantic City and then again in Las Vegas on the topic “Using Predictive Analytics to Achieve Relevancy and Improve Sales.”
“We are extremely proud of our team here at Outsell, and their commitment to delivering innovative automotive marketing solutions to automotive brands and their dealers nationwide,” said Mike Wethington, CEO of Outsell. “We released three major products this year, further enabling brands and dealers to connect in a more meaningful, relevant way with their customers, and have been repeatedly recognized by the industry for the successful email campaigns we developed for Toyota. In addition, we added six top manufacturers to our client roster, validating the ability of Outsell Fuel to identify, engage, and convert shoppers, engender loyalty across the customer lifecycle, and most importantly, improve vehicle sales. We’re excited for our clients’ continued success in 2015, and look forward to bringing further product innovations to market in the coming quarters.”
About Outsell LLC
Outsell (www.outsell.com) is a digital marketing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that is transforming the way automotive brands engage with consumers. Recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in America, the company’s award-winning customer engagement platform enables its clients to engage with consumers in an analytics-driven, brand-consistent manner from the national to local level. Outsell drives measurable incremental sales for eight of the top automobile manufacturers in North America.
# # #