10 Models with Largest Auction Price Gains, from Auto Remarketing.
Recapping a month where auction values jumped 0.9 percent year-over-year, Kelley Blue Book has shared the 10 individual models whose prices climbed the highest in the lanes during December.
In its latest Blue Book Market Report, the company took the Kelley Blue Book Auction Value of 2011 through 2013 model-year vehicles, then listed the following as having the largest increases last month. Four-week percentages are in parenthesis:
1. Ford C-MAX Hybrid (6.1 percent)
2. Mazda MAZDA2 (5.8 percent)
3. Mitsubishi Endeavor (4.3 percent)
4. Chevrolet Cruze (3.9 percent)
5. Nissan Versa (3.3 percent)
6. Acura ZDX (3.2 percent)
7. Ford Fiesta (3.0 percent)
8 (tie). BMW X1 (2.8 percent), Nissan JUKE (2.8 percent)
10. BMW X3 (2.6 percent)