VENICE, Calif. — Mota Motors today announced that its groundbreaking certified pre-owned (CPO) marketing program SureSale™Certified, continues to extend its footprint across the country with launches today in New York and New Jersey.
The comprehensive program, which successfully launched in Phoenix earlier this year, expands the range of vehicles eligible for certification on dealer lots, online marketplaces, and remarketing channels and makes it easy to implement vehicle certification, while also providing car buyers with increased purchase confidence and peace of mind.
“Until recently, robust used vehicle certification programs have been mostly out of reach for both off-brand vehicles at franchised dealerships and for practically all vehicles on the independent dealership lot – which has been bad news for both consumers and dealers, especially as more and more car buyers come back into the market,” said Mota Motors President Jeffrey Schwartz. “The good news is that now consumers in New York and New Jersey have access to certified vehicles in a wide variety of price levels, ages, makes and models through a program they can really trust.”
SureSale Certified extends the range of vehicles that dealers can sell as certified – to up to 15 years old and 150K miles. Several area dealers have already been providing consumers with enhanced peace of mind through SureSale and the results have been eye-opening. For example, Joe Stroffolino, Digital Marketing Director and Used Vehicle Manager for the Causeway Family of Dealerships in Manahawkin, New Jersey, has been able to certify the majority of his used inventory/vehicles through SureSale:
“Ninety percent of my inventory is SureSale certified, including the majority of my trade-ins and, as a consequence, we are moving vehicles faster than we have in a long time. It would be hard to keep up if SureSale weren’t so easy to use: its certification program is practically one-click,” said Stroffolino, “And, most importantly, my customers are thrilled with the extra peace of mind, they are engaged with our brand and my gross profit is as good as my dealership has ever seen.”
SureSale dealer benefits include no monthly fees or long term contract commitments; easy ‘one-click’ vehicle certification; best-in-class limited warranties and vehicle service contracts; and third-party vehicle inspections — all of which generate greater customer and financial institution confidence, quicker inventory turn rates and more sales opportunities for the dealership.
SureSale’s online platform makes it easy for New York and New Jersey dealers to identify eligible vehicles; coordinate on-site vehicle inspections; syndicate listings across online automotive marketplaces; generate customer point of sale (POS) materials; and activate limited warranties and extended coverage plans in minutes, through one simple to use interface.
Key Benefits of SureSale Certified Include:
- Objective 3rd Party Vehicle Inspection: Comprehensive 100+ point vehicle inspection provided by a national inspection team.
- Five-Month / 5,000-Mile Limited
- Five-Day / 500-Mile Buy-Back Guarantee: Increases consumer confidence with purchase protection, and provides dealers restocking fees.
- Vehicle Service Contract Upgrades: Increases consumer confidence, while also providing additional sales opportunities for dealerships; includes major mechanical coverage up to 36 months, emergency roadside service, rental car, trip interruption reimbursement and more.
- Comprehensive Auto Report: Validates purchase protection and quality assurance; provides vehicle specifications, inspection, title, and extended protection plan details.
- Turnkey, SureSale-Branded Consumer Marketing: Engaging point of sale materials provided for dealership showroom, vehicle merchandising, website and online listings.
- Service and Support: Dedicated SureSale platform training and customer support.
Sign up to learn more about becoming a SureSale Certified dealer at http://www.suresale.com/learnmore
About Mota Motors
Mota Motors is a leading provider of online vehicle certification and selling platforms. Dedicated to bringing a new transparency and trust to the used car marketplace, the company enables sellers to sell with new confidence and buyers to buy with a new peace of mind. The company’s team of technology experts and automotive veterans develop solutions that take advantage of the best of the information-empowered digital marketplace. Programs include new certification technologies such as the SureSale™ platform, which provides used-car buyers with unmatched certification on a far wider variety of used vehicles than has ever been offered before, while providing private sellers and dealerships with a ‘one-click’ certification process for their vehicles. Mota Motors is based in Venice, California. Mota Motors was founded by Reza Bundy.