SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., June 13, 2016 — DealerSocket, a leading technology provider with a growing focus on Independent dealerships, has ratcheted up its solutions for this specialty market with a jam-packed schedule of new product releases and enhancements through the end of the year.
Dealers attending the NIADA Convention & Expo this week, June 13-16, in Las Vegas can drop by Booth #1301 to see full demos of the following technology, all tailored to the unique needs of Independent dealers:
- Mobile CRM application – Enables dealers to increase the amount of data collected by an average of 30 percent or more, translating to more sales. The app includes a VIN scanner that pushes trade information to third-party appraisal sites, a driver’s license scanner, and SocketTalk texting functionality.
- DealerFire websites and digital marketing – Multiplies dealer ROI by as much as 10 times through responsive websites, tailored content marketing, search engine marketing, and more. The latest enhancement includes a way to identify web visitors in real time who are already contacts in DealerSocket CRM, then target them with tailored marketing communication based on their online behavior.
- Mobile desking – Displays detailed comparisons of multiple retail options to maximize profitability – all with the improved customer experience and increased efficiency of a mobile app. Dealers see an average 30 percent increase in first pencil close rates when providing customers with more payment options.
- iDMS – Combines the best aspects of FEX DMS and AutoStar Solutions, along with a host of new features including a mobile-optimized interface, multitasking navigation, the ability to decision all deals within the platform, real-time QuickBooks integration, payment stacking, and more.
- Inventory+ True Score – Recommends inventory purchases based on a dealership’s historical data, including customer and lender requirements. This appraisal tool helps dealers make the best purchase and offer decisions for their particular store, not just the broader market.
- Revenue Radar – Helps dealers uncover more leads from their own database, precisely when each customer is ready to buy and before he or she shops the competition. This data mining solution leverages used-to-used car pings and reverse inventory matching to close more sales.
After NIADA, DealerSocket will demo its suite of revolutionary Independent-dealer-focused tools at several state conferences including Texas IADA, July 24-26. The company’s tour schedule will culminate at DealerSocket User Summit in San Antonio, Texas, Oct. 3-5. A central location was chosen to provide greater access to the thousands of DealerSocket clients across the United States and Canada to learn, network and share best practices. The company is offering special early-bird pricing to those who register now for User Summit.
For more details and to demo DealerSocket’s new releases, visit NIADA Booth #1301, call (866) 813-1429 or visit DealerSocket.com/NIADA.
DealerSocket is a leading automotive technology platform that helps dealerships in the United States, Canada, and Australia improve profitability through a fully integrated suite of marketing, sales, service, customer experience, DMS, websites, data mining, and inventory management solutions. Headquartered in San Clemente, Calif., DealerSocket employs more than 1,000 people, serves more than 10,000 dealerships and 300,000 active users in the United States, Canada, and Australia. DealerSocket’s advanced technology provides benchmarking data that paces the industry, and its insightful experts identify trends and develop strategic roadmaps that help dealers optimize processes and operate more profitably. Visit DealerSocket.com/IND for more information.
Author: Digital Dealer
Digital Dealer exists to help dealers and their managers sell more vehicles more profitably by creating the best live events and media in the industry.